hit tracker

PS4PLAY - Play PS4 games on PC with Keyboard & Mouse

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Aug 23, 2016.

By GaryOPA on Aug 23, 2016 at 6:45 PM
  1. 25,649
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    For FREE Forever!

PS4PLAY: The world first PS4 software available for free forever! Connect PC and PS4 via Ethernet or WiFi, no original PS4 controller needed. Play games with keyboard, mouse, racing wheel or any other USB device you have to get the best experience possible.

[​IMG]

A new unofficial PC Remote Play App has appeared for the PlayStation 4 Console, this one allows you to use any USB device, Keyboard, Mouse, Racing Wheel, etc. on your PC to send signals to your PS4 unit, which is return sends back the video to your PC Monitor.

Now you can play your shooters like Destiny from your PC or even Laptop, but using your PSN account and PlayStation 4 version, and unlike some other unofficial apps out there, this one is currently totally free forever, on its standard features, with more to come later on.

For more info on how this all works, check out the following demo video, and visit their official site linked below.

OFFICIAL SITE: PS4PLAY

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Aug 23, 2016.

1. 21
      NakedFaerie

NakedFaerie Loyal Member

doesnt work for me.i can use official Remote Play PS4 app fine but this cant find my PS4.

2. 1
      mounir1991

mounir1991 Loyal Member

doesn't work freezes at processing I'm under windows 10 64 bit

3. 1,327
      rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

So I've tried this and it works initially as in it finds my ps4 and I get to the asking for username and connection code but then it just hangs there. I've done as suggested and both devices are hardwired to the router. I'm running Win10 x64, latest insider preview, firewall is turned off. I've also tried running in compatibility mode for Windows 8 with the same result.

If you click on Older Files on the google drive, it does give you a user guide, which I followed to no success. Perhaps this has been patched in 5.0?