hit tracker

Question about a weird Graphical Glitch

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by watermaester, Nov 18, 2017.

1. 10
    watermaester

watermaester Loyal Member

Hey there,

I encountered a really weird graphical glitch with my 3DS running Gateway. I updated my GW version to the newest one (I haven't been on in a while) and its now giving me a really weird graphical glitch. I now have my Gateway to the latest 3.7.2, and sysnand is at 4.3 and emunand is at 11.2. Any help as to why this bug happened to me?

Thanks so much!

Attached Files:

2. 25,597
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Most likely a faulty sd card. Having bad sector on it so its not loading the data correctly. I would try a new sd card and resetup your emunand on it.

3. 10
    watermaester

Interesting, so I decided to take out my SD card and it doesn't seem to run correctly still. Would that have been the new update I put on the card, or now is that something wrong with my system?

4. 2,067
    Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

Sometimes sd cards flip out. Its more than likely not your system or gateway. I had an 8 gig micro thats just stopped working and got super freaking hot. Hot enough to burn my fingers.

Not all sd cards are equal. You need to try to backup the data and reformat the sd card to see if that fixes it.

5. 10
    watermaester

Can you explain what to do? I removed the SD card and the Red gateway card and the problem is still happening.

6. 11
    Fault Boy

Fault Boy Loyal Member

Well, it's also happening on sysnand (4.x layout) so i doubt that it is a sd card problem. The bottom screen looks normal so probably isn't a gpu/internal problem. Maybe the screen is faulty