hit tracker

Quick Question :)

Discussion in 'Official 'Cobra ODE' Support Forum' started by AlexManny, Sep 27, 2014.

1. 21
    AlexManny

AlexManny Loyal Member

Hey guys, quick question, I recently bought another Cobra ODE and it's the latest 5.30A Complete with everything.

Upon inspecting the package contents, I noticed on the Cobra site in a photo there is a PCB that didn't come with my package, I'm not sure what it's even used for, if anyone have any info on it please share.

If it is suppose to come with my 5.30A I'll contact my reseller but I want to make sure first.

I included a photo of the PCB I'm talking about.

Thanks guys,
    Alex.

V5_QSV_KIT.jpg

2. 122
    az-shabrani

az-shabrani Loyal Member

i think this is for the super slim console its for the drive door control to use the swap disk

AlexManny likes this.
  3. 947
    DSpider

DSpider Loyal Member

No, I think for the Super Slim you just solder a wire to the switch for the sliding door.

AlexManny likes this.
  4. 21
    AlexManny

AlexManny Loyal Member

oh cool but is it suppose to come with the purchase of a COBRA 5.30A? or is it sold separately? If it is suppose to come with Cobra 5.30A I'll contact my reseller because he didn't include it in my package.

5. 136
    unkn0wn.92

unkn0wn.92 Loyal Member

this is for PS3 4k ONLY and used for 4.55,4.60,4.65 bypass on v5 Boards comes with the two long small flex Cables
    but with v4 Boards you have to solder a wire from the cover switch to RXD on the ODE Board

AlexManny likes this.
  6. 21
    AlexManny

AlexManny Loyal Member

Thanks, now I understand what it is used for BUT, how do you obtain it? Does it come shipped with the V5 boards or is it sold separately?

Thanks.

7. 1,508
    lenselijer

lenselijer Loyal Member

it comes shipped with the 5.10 boards, 5.30 boards have it build in :)

AlexManny likes this.
  8. 21
    AlexManny

AlexManny Loyal Member

Awesome, thank you guys very much :)