hit tracker

reACT PSN & a PS3 Neveronline

Discussion in 'PS3 Homebrew Corner' started by atreyu187, Apr 6, 2012.

1. 114
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Loyal Member

Waiter
    Home Page:
    http://www.underground-gamer.com/
    Does anyone know how to create a fake account fo ruse with reACT PSN so it thinks this system as been online? I was told to signup using Rebug 3.55.1 which I now have installed but not sure what they meant that as I would to get some of my stuff reactivated. I know the newer one this isn't needed but I had much better results with my old PS3 and this version and I was told it didn't hurt to add the three SPRX files to the NAND anyhow and use the latest reACT PSN. If anyone could help me make a PSN account I would be in your debt and any link will do preferably here but I came up empty.

2. 69
    lurkandlearn

lurkandlearn Loyal Member

3. 114
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Loyal Member

Waiter
    Home Page:
    Yea I am spoofed to 9.99 ATM I will give it a go thanks a lot!!

4. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

9.99 is not a REBUG spoof as they would never spoof higher then the current OFW, the reason REBUG spoofer is recommended as REBUG added their own patches for reActPSN (different then reActPSN's patches)

5. 114
    atreyu187

atreyu187 Loyal Member

Waiter
    Home Page:
    Yea I went back to rebug and still same results everything is hit or miss with activation on my model for some reason.

6. 375
    Piratan

Piratan Loyal Member

I have went back and forth trying to get it to work. My ps3 has never been online. so I don't have the file that it needs, so I always had to use the REbug CFW and replace the VSH files. never could get it to work wit KMEAW, Now that I went to TB I never could get it to work. and the ones that I already did activate no longer worked. like games and themes, tried everything. but using the rebug spoofer on the TB CFW it added what it needed for me to be able to use ReACT. I know this is a old post but other people that have problems hopefully they can read this maybe it will work for them.

Use rebug spoofer, like lurkandlearn mentioned. You do not have to be on Rebug CFW. It works on other CFW, KMEAW,and TB at least. Don't know about COBRA CFW. but my guess it would work for cobra as well since I am pretty sure the same people that make cobra is also the TB people.( my guess, no proof )

7. 13
    hawkY

hawkY Loyal Member

So i install the spoofer , and then do i have to patch the vsh.self files ?? if yes will i use the vsh.self patch for rebug ??
    And when i use reactpsn should the dongle be inserted in the ps3 ?
    And also when installing 4.0 spoofer ,should i do it with the dongle inserted or not ?