hit tracker

reActPSN v2.10 Update

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jan 9, 2012.

By GaryOPA on Jan 9, 2012 at 4:02 AM
  1. 25,750
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    The famous reActPSN app designed by Hotz8611 for the Jailbroken Sony PS3 Console v3.55 CFW users has recently been updated to v2.10 :)

[​IMG]

This one seems worthwhile upgrade, and it no longer needs any VSH patching, and it seems to be able to 'convert' demo PSN to full game without the need of sharing of any 'edat' or 'rap' files, at least from the reports of users testing it out. -- I personally have no need for this program, so try at your own RISK. -- Backup First! :)

NEWS SOURCE: reActPSN v2.10 (via) PS3ISO

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Jan 9, 2012.

1. 59
      Bloodlust

Bloodlust Loyal Member

ReACTPSN v2.1 released

According to the changelog, this works on any CFW? Would someone tested this under official TB firmware / kmeaw firmware?

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?h2kkjjprm2alfg0

1. Compatiable with reActPSN v2.0 .
      2. Changed v2.0 backup file format to one zip file, backup speed fast more than 20 times.
      fixed some rap long name bug.
      3. Add edat fix mode, this mode working on any CFW, no need aa user or pathed vsh.self.
      (1) Auto genarate XMB purcahse full activation edat, no need any raps or official edat files.
      install official LIMBO.pkg TERIS.pkg HCU.pkg ,
      run reActPSNv2.10 and keep pressed BUTTON_CIRCLE about 6s, all will be full working.
      higher PS3_SYSTEM_VER also be fixed in SFO files (old save data could not be accessed).
      (2) Fix PSone PSP THEME with raps. raps from USB0(1)/exdata/*.rap .
      install official PSone PSP THEME , copy raps to USB0(1)/exdata/ folder(not in subDirs!).
      run reActPSNv2.10 and keep pressed BUTTON_CIRCLE about 6s, all working.
      and also fix PARAM.SFO to enable PSP remote, higher PS3_SYSTEM_VER also be fixed.
      (3) DLC, in game purchase PSN games not working on this fix mode.
      please using reActPSN v2.00 raps mode. raps mode is flawless!

Something seems to have changed, when I put my .raps under the exdata folder of my USB device it doesn't seem to be generated..

2. 51
      thejason40

thejason40 Loyal Member

Great news. I'll try this on True Blue CFW V2 later on.

EDIT: Got a theme working. Doesn't appear to work on full PSN games. Haven't tried a PS1 game yet.

3. 114
      atreyu187

atreyu187 Loyal Member

Waiter
      Home Page:
      http://www.underground-gamer.com/
      RAP's aren't needed anymore, just install the PKG then run reACT PSN and hold O button till it returns to XMB and your games are now activated. I have been on a spree today will tons of GB worth of games re-installed finally. I had spent over $250 on PSN till I went CFW and now I can finally enjoy most of those games again.

4. 54
      xfcrowman

xfcrowman Loyal Member

@atreyu - Thanks for the info. It's good news to hear that the newest reactpsn works on True Blue v2 CFW. Have you tested any DLC yet, or just PSN games? I really want to get the Mass Effect 2 DLC working on True Blue CFW, but I had no luck with the older version of reactpsn. I will try out this newer version later today.

5. 182
      Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

Just games. DLCs (sadly) do not work. For DLCs you have to use raps

6. 51
      thejason40

thejason40 Loyal Member

Tried with Marvel Pinball and that doesn't work. Got a new theme working though.

7. 57
      coinstar

coinstar Loyal Member

So DLC's work with reactpsn 2.1 on TB CFW if we have the raps?

8. 114
      atreyu187

atreyu187 Loyal Member

Waiter
      Home Page:
      http://www.underground-gamer.com/
      Only DLC I have installed is precracked by EXEtrimALL and it works just fine but you can still register RAP's with this version of reACT PSN. It is great as I had tried the v2.0 for weeks to no avail, I could get only games that EXEtrimALL cracked to work with reACT PSN 2.0 which was pointless, now that this version is out it is as easy as installing PKG and opening reACT PSN and holding O button for 6 seconds and all my content is activated except my Neo Geo games they still won't activate but a small price to pay truth be told. I have Grandia back as well as Legend of Mana nothing else matters to me!!

9. 57
      coinstar

coinstar Loyal Member

But for DLC's the info says that you need to use reactpsn 2.0 raps mode, meaning you still need the patched self and aa acount, right?

10. 274
      wyldstallyn

wyldstallyn Loyal Member

Yes, as well with the TB CFW, DLC doesn't work at all...at least for me. I can only get themes and PS1 to work.

11. 57
      coinstar

coinstar Loyal Member

Have you tried with the patched self and aa user acount? Because the info says you have to use reactpsn 2.0 rap mode and from my understanding this means a patched vsh.self and aa user acount.

12. 274
      wyldstallyn

wyldstallyn Loyal Member

yes, the patched method worked fine when i was on kmeaw, but then nothing worked with 2.0 when I went to the TB CFW.
      With 2.1 the patched method still doesnt work on TB CFW but the new holding circle method works fine, but only for themes and ps1 games.... also I believe demos of full games, but not full games themselves like marvel pinball.
      however most of the good ones are already cracked by DUP or EXE

13. 189
      Ploggy

Ploggy Loyal Member

Sonic CD still doesn't work apparently. boo.

14. 0
      dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

i couldn't get anything to work lol... and i'm on bitsbubba's mfw for cobra....also have the patched vsh installed....idk wtf is wrong with it...

15. 1,232
      Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I'm out of touch here, EXEtrimALL has most of my PS1 titles cracked except for about 2 PAL games. I haven't used React at all but from what i'm reading I can re activate my only 2 remaining ps1 titles (Driver and Red alert) Run reActPSN v2.10.pkg with the O held down for 6 seconds and done? I'd hate to screw up my other 21 ps1 titles. I'm one of those that made a U.S account with a hollywood address

16. 51
      thejason40

thejason40 Loyal Member

With the rap files in exdata in the root of usb drive in the right hand port.

17. 1,232
      Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Ok, thanks man, usb stick has found a permanent place right there.

Edit: This completely works on ps1 titles, thanks crunchers

18. 1
      Amodei

Amodei Loyal Member

Hi all,

Is there any way of making this work:

1. Do data transfer of all my Rock Band 3 DLC songs to my 3.55 CWD
      2. Replace the EBOOT.BIN 1.05 to a lower firmware, say 1.03
      3. Activate the content

I have been searching high and low for this as I would like to enjoy more songs on the other rig. The dlC for the game is arranged like this: bles00986/usrdir/HMX05DD/songs/songs.dta . in songs are bluemonday, in that is a gen directory and bluemonday.mid.edat and bluemonday.mogg. The gen directory contains bluemonday.milo_ps3 and bluemonday_keep.png_ps3 that i guess is just graphics used in the game.

This layout is keeped for every song that is downloaded for the game. If I just put it in the game/BLES00986 directory it plays as preview but when I try to run the song in the game Rockband just says "Unable to load game - Skipping" and returns to song selection.

Anyone have a clue on how to go about it?

19. 59
      Luke-X

Luke-X Loyal Member

Hi guys, I need help. I'd like to activate a dynamic theme.

- I've put the .rap file in "exdata" folder
      - I've installed the .pkg file
      - I've launched ReactPSN 2.20 pressing the button CIRCLE.

The problem is that my theme doesn't work :(