hit tracker

Rebug 4.82.2 caused a lot of problems

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by Windows 10 User, Jan 6, 2019.

1. 1
    Windows 10 User

Windows 10 User Loyal Member

I don't know why but Rebug 4.82.2 messed up all my controllers and I can't play a single game in normal conditions (even legit ones). It looks like they are progressively worse and one of them even comes up with that menu with 8 options in multiMAN as soon as Ienter it like if I had pressed the square button on a downloaded game and it makes the game's characters move by themselves (just like the other controllers). The same thing happens in the XMB like if I was pressing the right key. Also, I've been using multiMAN and not webMAN MOD or sMAN because they freeze the PS3 after loading a game or app and my PS3 made a lot of noise after playing some games (even with that fan option turned off), even bought ones (and from the XMB), which it didn't make before and it still does now after removing them (webMAN MOD or SMAN). This CFW thing only got me problems. This was the only Rebug version I ever installed since I only got this (or other one) CFW to work last August (never tried to install any CFW before). Excuse for my english but it isn't my native language.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019