hit tracker

Recover deleted files on Android After virus attack?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phone/Tablet Gaming Discussion' started by doseamin, Feb 3, 2018.

1. 2
    doseamin

doseamin Loyal Member

My Android phone was infected by an virus and a bunch of folders were deleted. Is there any way to get them back? mostly are pictures. thanks

2. 2
    Taklery

Taklery Loyal Member

Have you backed up these photos before then ?That's the key since you can recover photos back from them

3. 2
    Taklery

Taklery Loyal Member

My answer should not be so inaccurate.to recover deleted data , It depends on how the data is deleted or lost from your phone ? but for your problem , photos recovery process won't be to difficult .

4. 2
    Partelijd

Partelijd Loyal Member

You can get lots of professional solutions if you ask in an Android forum, as far as I know such free Android Revovery tool is worthless, the pro ones are not cheap, you must decide if the data is worth teh money.
    Here's a program a reputable publisher - dr.fone.
    And here's another program recommended by androidpit - MobiKin Doctor

5. 1
    zankderas

zankderas Loyal Member

Yeah , as you said , 10 mins later, they're back .

6. 1
    pavlofflab

pavlofflab Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://recuva.piriform.ideaprog.download/
    There is a program for PC, Recuva from Piriform (those that came up with Ccleaner)
    Install the program, connect the device to the PC and start the search for deleted files. There are also many other methods, everything is primitively simple. But if you don’t understand anything yourself, then don’t risk it, otherwise you may lose data, better ask someone you know to help you.