hit tracker

Red light stargate3ds

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Teunke7, Aug 29, 2018.

1. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Because stargate3ds doesn't respond to any of my mails.

I uploaded the vjdeo to youtube. Showing the continuous red light problem.

I already contacted stargate3ds.com

I opened the gamecard to clean up the contacts of the sd and the gamecard it self. It didn't solve anything. I looked for technical malfunctions but didn't found any.

I read online that I must cut the edge of the sd card to fix the problem but then again the sd card wouldn't work with other sd card readers.

I ordered the card the first time it came out. I always had problems with it but I did rewrite the ds mode section over and over that solved the problem temporarily. I think it helped to remove the sd card and luckily it connectedthe good way for a few days. Now it remains broken with a single red continues light. The gamecard doesn't fit well anymore after I opened up.

I tried everything using the usb cable when the gamecard is in the 3ds. Starting up without sd card and run the ds mode... There came a loading screen with the word loading and three dots in the upperleft corner but I waited for 10 minutes it didn't get passed after the loading screen.

I tried a different sd card that didn't help either.

My common sense is that I had bad luck from the beginning and tought that a software update would bug out the issues and problems. But the gamecard itself is faulty and from the first batch it is no wonder why it doesn't work. Thesitenews of stargate3ds stated that the build quality from the newest gamecard is far better then before now at the time. They also dropped the price because of this.

So please send me a working gamecard. I don't need a sd card but I would prefer a working gamecard so that I can tell people around me that uses 3ds often that it's working perfectly and that the service is very good.

Looking forward to a nice answer from your side. Please help me!
    I love the 3ds as console so it's a loss for having a none working stargate3ds.

2. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

tried again a lot of stuff. I tried using my brothers 3ds and it's still the same problem. I tried pushing beneath the gamecard when it's in.

It worked!!!

But it's still not handy. I looked on the contact points stripes below of the gamecard its self. They are damaged horribly. The contact points of the stargate3ds are weak!

If you push beneath the card the contact points are coming more closely to the reading points of the card unit of the 3ds.

The build quality of stargate3ds is very very bad! The card is to thick and it slides bad. It is damaging the contact points in time.

3. 25,409
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    @Teunke7 - The first launch batch were not the best quality, if you bought yours back in Nov. 2017 it should had been replaced already with the newer design.

Please sent me via your PM to me, all the personal details on your order with r43ds.nl, like proof of payment, purchase receipt, time of shipment, and I will do my best to contact the reseller and get a replacement issued to you.

4. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

I already fontcontacted the reseller but he plays dumb. Don't read any mails completely I come to think that he can't understand me.

5. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Can I have a mailadress for this I don't like to upload it to strange sites

6. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Got a mail

Hello there! Your product has been in use for too long and has exceeded our shelf life. We have no way to give you a new one.

So be kind stargate3ds and send me one

7. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Exceeded shelf life in 9 months what a joke! :eek:

8. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

Im having red light issue now I bought my card in 2018. EVerything was working perfectly for awhile. THen I didnt use my 3ds for about 4 weeks and now the stargate card is constant red led. not only that but every time I try and go into ds mode the card crashes. I tried reformatting the sd card and putting new files on it but the same happens. AFter a few seconds the card goes red and stays red and ds mode doesnt work. I dont know if the firmware on the card itself is corrupt or what but I have already erased and put new files on the sd card so I dont know what else to do. every rom now stays red lighted. Even with no 3ds files on the card and just the sd and default menu files on it the ds mode crashes every time. it wont even boot into it. I am extemely pissed this card is like 4 months old and I paid closed to 80 bucks for it. This card is a total piece of crap and I knew I should have bought a sky3ds plus. My stargate card is basically a useless paperweight now.

9. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT STARGATE3DS DOESN'T SOLVE THE PROBLEM. THE CONTACT POINTS KN THE CARD ARE EASY DAMAGED.

10. 10
    komatsu

komatsu Loyal Member

Im not sure whats going on with the card. DS mode says no cartridge. all games show up but red light is on and it freezes if you try and start a game. All these games were working fine earlier. I tried putting a piece of tape on the back of the micro sd card to see if that would fix it because it seems unable to read sd card properly is why its failing. This did not help and still has sd card problems. Ive tried different micro sd cards and reformatting ect and still no go. sd cards that worked before no longer work. I need to find out exactly when I bought it because its a month old at most and its already broken.

11. 24
    Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

The contact points on the game card itself are broke try to angle the card when you shove it into the 3ds and hold it with te hand. At some point the card will turn green and stays green.