hit tracker

Regarding future games

Discussion in 'Official 'Cobra ODE' Support Forum' started by Venseer, Mar 9, 2014.

1. 42
    Venseer

Venseer Loyal Member

Hello, I am a (unfortunate) owner of a PS3 4k, luckily, I am still at 4.53, my question is..

What about future games. Will I have to update 4.55 and newer Firmwares to play games that will still be launching to the PS3 or is there a way to play them on 4.53? Since I am a turbonerd and I want to play Persona 5, which release date has not been announced yet, I got a bit worried.

Can anyone clarify this for me? Thanks.

2. 45
    gas

gas Loyal Member

Simply .. You can play any game > 4.53

3. 83
    Duggle

Duggle Loyal Member

Entroncamento, Lisboa, Portugal, Portugal
    You can still play all games from all future firmwares as long you re signed them with 4.53 keys however no one bothered to make a topic teaching how re signer eboot's and sprx files that have higher keys and param sfo but i dont rly since ppl dont think about future they only live in the present so should i care?

At the time there is no need to re sign anything since they are no game with higher keys

4. 42
    Venseer

Venseer Loyal Member

Any link you can give me to a tutorial for resigning a game for older FW?

5. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

So what's holding you back in making such topic?

6. 213
    Paralel

Paralel Loyal Member

I think this has pretty much been completely covered, including how to do it, by another member in another thread. I think he's a Russian guy. The thread should be on the first page here somewhere. I don't remember exactly which thread it was.

7. 42
    Venseer

Venseer Loyal Member

I'll keep searching for the thread, if anyone got the link, could you please post here? Thanks in advance.