hit tracker

Regarding Luma3ds B9S

Discussion in 'A9LH & Custom Firmware Discussion' started by Ashuraman, Jul 19, 2017.

1. 116
    Ashuraman

Ashuraman Loyal Member

I have the latest version of Luma3ds and i believe i also have the latest version of B9S and am currently on sysnand 11.3 i believe. Recently i've been getting a pop up everytime i turn my system on about an update ready to download. Since i'm still a noob when it comes to CFW, just to be clear, i should NOT update right?

2. 214
    LupinIII

LupinIII Developer

Then I believe it's safe. In fact, it's probably a good idea considering 11.3 has slowdown issues. Luma was doing patches to fix it at one point, but then Nintendo fixed it in 11.4, so they took them back out. My hard-modded unit's on B9S and 11.5. Works fine. I've been waiting for them to fix that "incorrect location" bug to do the rest. But I think they squashed it with the most recent BootCTR9 and Luma releases.

3. 116
    Ashuraman

Ashuraman Loyal Member

Ifound a post on reddit that explins what got broken with the update. I updated and only really had to update the NTRBOOT Selector since 11.4 broke it

4. 214
    LupinIII

LupinIII Developer

Yeah, that's about the only thing left to worry about with Rosa doing the homebrew launcher (assuming you don't count Rosa breaking almost every FPS conversion aside from Prboom3DS, Heretic3DS, and Hexen in 8.1, but that's why I have two EmuNANDs -- one for GW, one for 9.2). And if it wasn't for the ban wave, you could have let that update itself. Someone that goes by the name Phalk has made a .3dsx version of the selector though if you're interested. It's in the selector's release thread on 'Temp. The same guy's done JKSM, but I can't see it -- I don't need to be online to backup my saves after all.

5. 116
    Ashuraman

Ashuraman Loyal Member

I'l check it out, thanks

6. 22
    manheartc

manheartc Loyal Member

luma support 11.5 very well, it's safe to update