hit tracker

RELEASE: REBUG Cobra v7.02 D-REX & REX Editions

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by GaryOPA, Oct 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 6
    sojuicy

sojuicy Loyal Member

Just an FYI for those considering updating to CFW 4.65, it looks like Gamedata 9.00 doesn't work with rebug 4.65.1.

2. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

3. 4
    v.i.c

v.i.c Loyal Member

I have few questions if someone kind to clarify.

1. Can I downgrade straight from Rebug 4.65.1 Cobra to Rebug 4.46 CEX or any other firmware up/down if I
    have QA Enable ?
    2. I have Enabled QA on Rebug 4.46 CEX Not on 3.55 does it matter ?
    3. Is it safe to upgrade Rebug 4.65 cobra despite the bugs reported Compare to other 4.65 cobra firmwares.

thanks in advance

4. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

If you want to downgrade you need to use the rebug 999 downgrader especially since QA was not enabled in 3.55. So once your downgraded to 3.55 run the Rebug QA app and enable QA on your system for future downgrade safety and you will never have to worry about running QA enable again. To my knowledge if you upgrade to 4.65.1 Rebug you may run into a few bugs but nothing that will cause any bricks, but then again I would treat this firmware as a beta till they release the final. Do not get me wrong this is a great firmware it just has a few bugs that are a little more of a annoyance and the Rebug team likes to have perfection on anything they release.

5. 4
    v.i.c

v.i.c Loyal Member

Thanks for reply,

What i dont understand that currently I'm on Rebug 4.46 cex lite version (QA Enabled). I heard that rebug 999 downgrader dosent work if you are already qa enabled (dont remember, read somewhere) so whats the benefit for QA enabled on firmware (Rebug 4.46.1).

Please note that I didn't enabled QA flag when i was on 3.55 KMEAW so i straight upgraded to Rebug 4.46.1 and first thing I have done is Enabled QA Flag with Rebug Toolbox. I totally confused can u provide the safest procedure to downgrade to 3.55 and enable QA flag so I'll be bit safe. Thanks for your help

Regards

6. 14
    Ganj3r

Ganj3r Loyal Member

Spectacular information, How much it will take the Team Rebug? I want the new FW :headphones:

7. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

If you have QA enabled you never have to worry about again and yes downgrader 999 does work with QA enabled systems.

8. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

It doesn't matter on which CFW you enabled QA, as long as it is enabled, you should be able to downgrade without the downgrader pup.

9. 7
    eireusa

eireusa Loyal Member

Hey guys any idea where links are gone from rebug.me for 4.65.1 they say they've been removed any idea where to get them?

10. 11
    klambo

klambo Loyal Member

when is the update coming ??? come on guys give us an early xmas present

11. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    I don't recommend 4.65.1 version, 4.65.2 has so much improvement, soon to be released.

Currently waiting for feedback regarding new PS2 Launcher, it's almost close...

DeeLaRoc, wa7ly and STLcardsWS like this.
  12. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

Please release a LITE edition as well or at least a REX edition without Cobra for those of us who don't need Cobra.

Thanks

13. 1
    lilbega

lilbega Loyal Member

yeah rex edition would be awesome 4 users who don't use cobra features :)

14. 6
    l3allermann

l3allermann Loyal Member

come on guys u are really stupid???want lite without cobra???haha u dont know how to use rebug toolbox???there is already disable cobra.

15. 1
    thyll

thyll Loyal Member

Hi guys,
    I would do a question to the Rebug Team developer. Is it possible to add to your CFW the support to the big size (3 - 4 - 5 - 6 Tb) ntfs extern Hard drive?

Thank

16. 16
    luis67

luis67 Loyal Member

17. 17
    Flappyraccoon

Flappyraccoon Loyal Member

I sure as hell hope not after the last version was leaked early. I wish admins would delete threads like that asap to dissuade future people from ruining the hard work other others...

STLcardsWS likes this.
  18. 25,503
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    All links have been removed from GBATemp.

But DO NOT POST ANY LINK HERE, AND DO NOT INSTALL THIS VERSION.

There is a number of TEST builds, the final release will be DONE soon in a few days or less OFFICIALLY without any BUGS.

gDrive, windrider42, dsmalls and 4 others like this.
  19. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

If i see anyone Re-posting these links at psxplace.com or psx-scene.com they will be banned.

Take your time (STAY ON YOUR CURRENT COURSE you had planned) REBUG do not let this leak get you down, but please learn from it..

There is a number of v4.65.2 builds some more progressed then others. It's not known what this one is as they repacked it and changed the md5. So as GaryOPA said stay clear

gDrive, wa7ly and GaryOPA like this.
  20. 36
    wa7ly

wa7ly Loyal Member

Ok this seriously makes me mad that one of the testers would leak a build like this!! They should realize that testing is a privilege not a right and leaking unfinished work to the public is nothing more than a sign of disrespect to the Rebug team. If anyone sees such leaks please report them site admins asap to curb the spread of unfinished builds!!

gDrive and STLcardsWS like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.