hit tracker

RELEASE: REBUG Cobra v7.03 D-REX & REX Editions

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by GaryOPA, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 504
    DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc Loyal Member

I've had no overheating issues, I've applied new arctic 5 silver thermal paste on the IHS plates when I originally did my jb and also I run the fan control utility on SYSCON. I've also ran the ps2 game for 8 hrs straight on my slim.

2. 14
    Ganj3r

Ganj3r Loyal Member

Hi community, I want to downgrade my PS3 slim 4.65 rex edition, for that purpose I follow the uninstall instructions on the main post in rebug.me, but I have tried update (XMB) for 3.55.4 REX (QA) and nothing, later I tested update at 999 downgrader (NOT QA). But always, in both case, it get the message: "Update data of version 4.40 or later can be installed on this system" (8002f967)

Thanks for all your support. Regards for all of you :D

3. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

Have u enabled QA in Rebug toolbox?

Ganj3r likes this.
  4. 14
    Ganj3r

Ganj3r Loyal Member

Yes I have enable, thanks for your quick reply.

Can anybody help me I do not understand what I am doing wrong :S

Thank you in advance ;)

For more information I upload 3 picture about 3 extra menus that I haven't got in 4.46 lite cex, but I think that SEN enabler could do it when I remove the spoofer for install 4.65 rex edition: There they go: View attachment 37279 View attachment 37280 View attachment 37281

Thanks partners

Edit: I also do a dump flash and a rewrite flash memory for change ID PS permanently (with ps id changer v1.3)
    I don't know if it is relevant. sorry for give so much stupid info, sorry I'm noob...

5. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    Can you update your 4.65.1 to 4.65.2 first and then downgrade?

Ganj3r likes this.
  6. 14
    Ganj3r

Ganj3r Loyal Member

I am already at the last update. And for other hand I know now how to disable debug menu, it is activating rebug mode and put retail. So you do not watch the photos. Thanks for all peple :3

7. 14
    Ganj3r

Ganj3r Loyal Member

I am already in 4.65.2 but I am going to reinstall the PS3UPDAT and attempt to downgrade. But now really I do not want change my frimware. But it's curious that this error only gets to me :(

Thanks in advance

8. 23
    Take-notez

Take-notez Loyal Member

Just Wanted to Stop by An Say great Work On This one Joonie Very Satisfied With This Version An TMAPI Is Working Flawless As Well As Other Features ;) I Would Like To Apologize For Bashing the 4.65.1 Version But This Version Did More Then Make Up For It An Its Definitely The Rebug CFW We All Know AN Love Great Work To joonie An All The Devs That Made This CFW Possible

Joonie86 and Ganj3r like this.
  9. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

after enabling qa, you also have to enable system update debug in the settings section of the xmb

Joonie86 likes this.
  10. 384
    mschumacher69

mschumacher69 Loyal Member

Nope, that's not needed for downgrading... This just allows you to have multiple PUPs on the HDD and swap between them...

11. 2
    Twisted

Twisted Loyal Member

hell guys, just wanted to say thank you for this awesome CFW. This is Twisted, admin at portal, im about the only one running rebug 4.65.2 REX with webman and cobra enabled and with that i have no help there. so i have a couple of issues. I tried to launch advanced warfare from webman with psnpatch plugin enabled as well and i also disable CFW and when the game starts to boot it then freezes same spot everytime. now if i disable cobra,witch defeats the purpose of me using this CFW, it boots just fine no problems. So i then made a ISO via webman and then it created a winrar file in hdd PS3ISO folder, anyways i tried to launch the ISO and it gives me a warning saying " WARNING! The selected disc image is not a compliant PS3 ISO. Im out of ideas as ive read most of the forums on the topics with no results. Please help!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2015
  12. 924
    Joonie86

System Admin
    Home Page:
    Your only solution is to convert your COD game to ISO type, COBRA was designed to handle those BD mirror functionality via its own full-disc-less mode, but PSNPatch Completely disables "ALL" cobra features that includes BD mirror handling, so unfortunately, your solutions are bellow

1. Turn off cobra, and use PSNPatch with non cobra mode
    2. Convert your folder rip of COD games to "ISO" which won't be affected by BD Mirror option
    3. Don't use PSNPatch since it completely disables "ALL" cobra functions

13. 3
    sohungry

sohungry Loyal Member

Hogs
    @Joonie86 Why did you all remove the Video Setting option on the System Setting? How can I enable autoplay next video. My 4 year old doesn't seem to remember how to exit and select the next video.

14. 924
    Joonie86

System Admin
    Home Page:
    Video Setting should be under Game Setting, and I do not understand what your problem is,

I clearly see
    "Sequential Playback" Option

if DEBUG VSH shows that something you are not familiar with, then try RETAIL VSH via REBUG TOOLBOX, You should be able to get all your CEX feature back

15. 2
    Twisted

Twisted Loyal Member

Thanks brother, i will do that. Im still tryn to get use to everything like the boot_plugins and such. Well thanks again for such a awesome CFW. The best handsdown!

Joonie86 likes this.
  16. 23
    Take-notez

Take-notez Loyal Member

quick question if i copy say gta v for example right now with multiman how would i get it to show under my webman games..all my games that were already copied are in webman games already ...but im just wondering would i have to convert a newly copied game... cause i back up lots of games lol

why are you using psnpatch? you can use ccapi to spoof cid an webman has auto ofw mode just put a check mark in disable lv1 an 2 systme calls an clear history an it will do it at everyboot...you can also hit R2 + triangle before signing in to clear history

17. 924
    Joonie86

System Admin
    Home Page:
    Try using the latest prepNTFS 1.09 to rescan/refresh html and xml
    That will scan/display all your newly added games on internal/external hdd including both fat32/ntfs partition

By the way, webMAN also supports both idps/psid spoof on boot :)

18. 23
    Take-notez

Take-notez Loyal Member

ok thanks..... yea i was referring to twisted as to why he was using psn patch when webman has it already lol here's my settings
    d7egPEZ.png

19. 9
    tomugetsu

tomugetsu Loyal Member

hey guys . I want to install this CFW but I am having a little issue . I am in HABIB 4.65 right now and I want to install this CFW , the Rebug 6.45 . what should I do ? I don't know what to do even though I read the instructions . I'll just ask just to make sure because I am really scared of bricking my PS3 . please , help me . :)

20. 13
    zeroize00

zeroize00 Loyal Member

Is there a way to use a hosts file in a PS3? To use it as an Ad and malware site blocker.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.