hit tracker

Reports of bannings happening

Discussion in '360 Game Ripping, Custom Mods' started by MrNasty, Oct 30, 2009.

1. 15
    Wartywarthog4

Wartywarthog4 Loyal Member

Just a thought could M$ put the code or what ever they use to check are console's for CFW straight on to the Game disc itself and screw up our HDD and Gamertag's without us even having to sign into Live ? That would be a Buggers Arse !

2. 338
    HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Loyal Member

3. 6,627
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

That's old, I remember that from two wave bans ago.

4. 1,508
    lenselijer

lenselijer Loyal Member

4 of my friends are banned, all with liteon ixtreme 1.6 :(
    looks like they can detect flashed firmware now.

5. 28
    Scavenger

Scavenger Loyal Member

I don't think so, Im still fine.

6. 572
    crazyshiza

crazyshiza Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://
    That is interesting if it is true, but you would figure at least one backup got put in at least to check if the flash worked.

7. 6,064
    saleem

saleem Loyal Member

8. 100
    peapod

peapod Loyal Member

Im Banned

Liteon 1.6
    120gb HDD

Never went online really, the last time i played online was COD4 about 4 months ago!

9. 28
    Scavenger

Scavenger Loyal Member

What games were you playing? because they don't just ban for no reason.

10. 100
    peapod

peapod Loyal Member

Well, I played MW2 offline for 2 days

Then signed in online, without the game in offcourse, then today im banned

I reakon its summit to do with this activate disk.

11. 28
    Scavenger

Scavenger Loyal Member

If you were signed into your profile when you played offline, then that is the problem right there. Once you sign onto live it updates the server what games you have played, and since that game is not out yet, you= ban.

Should have just played offline with a different profile. But thanks for the reply, least I know what happened.

12. 6,627
    tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Also, the 360 may have recorded the info onto the NAND and sent it to MS.

13. 220
    Riffy

Riffy Loyal Member

Home Page:
    Damn my own nands sold me out, that bastard!

14. 189
    matsacc

matsacc Loyal Member

A friend of mine got banned today, Hitachi 1.51, only flashed about 6 weeks ago, all his games are verified through abgx and he has never played a game early.

15. 22
    denrocks1

denrocks1 Loyal Member

The EXACT same thing happened to me. I am running 100% stealthed copies that I own myself, only for games that are damaged and I need a copy of. Hitachi 1.51, all stealthed picture perfect copies. Banned.

16. 2
    hendo

hendo Loyal Member

Just been banned.

I just want my HDD back.

17. 108
    kurze

kurze Loyal Member

I just got banned.
    Non hdmi Hitachi 1.51.
    Last game I was playing was cod:waw. Havent touched Mw2 yet due to my paranoia. Did install borderlands but didnt play it. Installed it 3 days after release and was "verified."

But my bro got his virgin benq flashed just a few weeks ago and he only has a handful of backups. I was the one ripping them. He didnt play anything pre release. The latest was ODST. All was verified. He got banned the day after the update (halloween).

Wow, its sounding like M$ can detect modified firmwares, or can actually find "stealthed" data on disk/HDD, or logged when the system didnt have the drive connected while being flashed? Does anybody really know yet? The end of piracy on the 360?....

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  18. 174
    ryu420

ryu420 Loyal Member

Home Page:
    same thing happened with two buddies of mine.. i flashed the drives for them and they played all games stealth verified off abgx never early and banned... but im not banned and i played all the same games they played so who knows... i really hope we find out soon tho cause it seems its completely random

19. 25
    2Rudex

2Rudex Loyal Member

Damn... after reading all this, I'm freakin' paranoid now. I played Flashpoint, Batman:AA, Borderlands, Prototype, and UFC. All just recently. All wave 3 but it seems like people are getting caught just playing those. 20 Million people were banned from what I read... most likely still counting. How much of a chance is there of me getting caught?

Well, no more burnt games for me... a least not for a long while.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2009
  20. 430
    The_Nothing

The_Nothing Loyal Member

I wont be logging on live until after the 2nd week of December or something well past November, hopefully ban wave will be over. To hell with it, I got a PS3 for online gaming anyways.

And BTW MS cannot detect custom Firmware.

The clear culprit on the bannings is bad verifications through ABGX, or incorrect usage of ABGX. Even +c4eva said it. He is running 3 boxes on live right now all with IX1.61. MS cannot detect it. So that theory of MS detecting the drive firmware is out the window.

It has to do with these new games thats been coming out, Wave 4 and some Wave 3 games. +c4eva is trying to find out.

ABGX program might be doing something wrong when it comes to patching newer Wave 3 and 4 ISO's on verification. I hope +c4eva finds out exactly what caused the flags to be raised.