hit tracker

Requested & Delivered: Easy CFW Install for Stargate 3DS users

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, May 14, 2018.

By GaryOPA on May 14, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  1. 25,409
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Finally, some great news for StarGate 3DS FlashCart owners!
    [​IMG]

People have been waiting for news from Team StarGate, and now we have some to share with you, check it out below:
    Files and documentation can be found in our Official Resource Section HERE on MaxConsole. Please see the README file inside the (7.16mb .7z file) for info. As always, enjoy!

OFFICIAL SITE: --> http://www.stargate-3ds.com/?p=559

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by GaryOPA, May 14, 2018.

1. 5
      Tolust

Tolust Loyal Member

YESSSS I AGREE !! Where the hell is the update !

2. 24
      Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Also gary asked me for Purchase info but he also did not give feedback to me again. Gary is just a big liar and troll

3. 25,409
      GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      Sorry, but it's long holiday weekend. I have over 100 PM's to answer and I am waiting on a reply from your reseller. but sadly I am sure it will be the same. Its almost been a year most resellers don't give a fuck after 3 months. The moment you had issues you need to report it right away. Most resellers back last year replaced any defective stock within a month at no charge. Now this late there is no proof its from a original problem from last November. I am trying my best but I cant promise they will do anything. I will update you on Tuesday once the long holiday weekend is over and I get a reply.

4. 24
      Teunke7

Teunke7 Loyal Member

Then stargate3ds itself should care they earned also money with this gamecard. It's easy to turn the way and shove it up to the customer. I didn't got any mail of stargate3ds that the card itself is faulty. I waited because I didn't know that is a hardware failure. I taught that a software update would fix the issue. And also where are the firmware updates of the gamecard!?! I'm not talking of the cfw install announcement.

You know what stargate3ds is they are a big scam. If I had buyed the sky3ds+ I think I enjoyed that card much better. They are trying to satisfy the customer they deliver updates instead of announcements. The only update I saw was the dsmenu update and it still doesn't run pokemon sun or moon.

It's rubbish to shove this up to me but okay I installed cfw and I am warning everyone not to buy flashcards because of this silly service you are delevering. Bye Gary!

5. 39
      GaronneBC

GaronneBC Loyal Member

Home Page:
      Ok, I do have a Sky3DS+ card.

In contrast to the Stargate3DS card it doesn't offer CFW install (at least not that I am aware of) and isn't compatible with DS Roms. It doesn't offer cheating or anything else for that matter besides running 3DS roms (or ripping them, if you are smart and grab the SkyDock with the card).

On the positive side I have to say I don't know of any (3DS) games it won't run.
      Pokemon UltraSun and UltraMoon both run smoothly on my Sky3DS.

I'm debating on buying a Stargate3DS for DS Roms and CFW install.
      Does it install Luma reliably on a 3DS with 11.7 or 11.8 firmware?