hit tracker

REVIEW: BC Master USB-C to VGA/USB Breakout Adapter

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Mar 22, 2017.

By SonyUSA on Mar 22, 2017 at 2:01 PM
  1. 83
    SonyUSA

SonyUSA MaxConsole Game Reviewer Staff Member MaxConsole News Team

Yet Another Exclusive Maxconsole Hardware Review To Enjoy Reading!

Our very own SonyUSA is back with another one of her great reviews, this time she is checking out the pro's and con's of the new USB-C to VGA/USB Breakout Adapter being sold by BC Master on Amazon, which is handy to have to charge all your portable devices when on the go!
    [​IMG]

Box Contents: USB-C to VGA / USB 3.0 breakout adapter, manual, and warranty card

Tech Specs:
    • Stylish Design with SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Ports: USB-C hub with 4 USB 3.0 ports for SuperSpeed data transferring of up to 5 Gbps and downward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1 specifications.
    • USB-C Power Delivery: Charging the new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel and USB-C-compatible tablet computers with their original chargers while hub is in use.
    • VGA Adapter: Supports high resolution. The multifunctional adapter supports video resolution up to 1080P with easy connection of most monitors, projectors.
    • Bus-Powered, no additional power adapter needed. Supports hot swapping & plug-and-play, and a built-in surge protector incorporated to safeguard your USB devices.
    20161219_200645.jpg

BC Master does it again, delivering a nice solid product in small design that is study and stylist, and functions perfectly, as soon as I plugged it into my MacBook, it operated right away with no issues, and the transfer speed on the USB ports was right to specs, with no slowdowns even with multiple devices plugged in.

I was very attempted to try it out on my brand-new Nintendo Switch, since it is also USB-C, but I was afaird something would go wrong, and I didn't want to risk it, since I really want to finish playing Zelda right now.

The only con, I found when using this 'breakout adapter' is that it offers up the older VGA port for external video, instead of a more compatible HDMI port, and I could not find where I placed my old VGA monitor cable in my crowded closet of old things boxed away, so I can not review how well that part of the 'breakout adapter' works, and if it does indeed offer crystal-clear 1080p like they claim.

But I know from my past experience in reviewing BC Master's products from Amazon, I am sure that their VGA part lives up to the 'tech specs.' like the rest of their wonderful 'breakout adapter' does, and for the low affordable price you can't go wrong, as I have seen similar USB-C to USB hubs that do alot less for alot more.

So, I highly recommend checking out their webshop linked below for this and many other products, and stay tuned as I bring you more in-depth hardware reviews in the near future right here on Maxconsole.

Pick it up yours Today, right HERE!

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by SonyUSA, Mar 22, 2017.