hit tracker

REVIEW: Cyber Gadget Save Editor for PS4

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by rednekcowboy, Sep 8, 2018.

By rednekcowboy on Sep 8, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  1. 1,326
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

MaxConsole UnderGround Presents: 'Another Exclusive Product Review' by @rednekcowboy
    [​IMG]

So, as you all know from this thread: 'CYBER Save Editor for PS4' is now LIVE! that there is now an alternative cheat system for PS4 on the market besides the Save Wizard. Yes there is the Xploder system but it hasn’t received any updates in months and seems to be mostly abandoned.

If you’re not familiar with any of these products, they are a program that you run on your pc that allows you to patch your ps4 saves with preloaded cheats such as Max HP or Max Ammo for the most popular games on the market. It is important to note that all of these products do no allow nor provide saves for using in online gaming. There is also an advanced mode and a “quick add” mode that allows users to find and add their own cheats.

If you have used or seen the Save Wizard at work, you will easily know your way around the Cyber Gadget offering. The software is pretty much identical to the Save Wizard in every way. Here are some screenshots of the interface.

Main Interface:

upload_2018-9-8_19-39-58.png

Quick Mode for adding cheats:

upload_2018-9-8_19-40-59.png

Advanced Mode:

upload_2018-9-8_19-41-23.png

Add Cheat Mode—NOTE, this menu is hidden, I actually found it by accident when I right clicked my mouse-pad instead of left-clicking. You need to enter Quick Mode and then right click anywhere on the screen and click “Add Cheat” (though if you’re a regular user of Save Wizard, you’ll likely already know this).

upload_2018-9-8_19-42-2.png

There is also a Resign Mode which lets you download someone else’s save and resign it to your profile. I won’t go into a full tutorial here but you need to create another folder on your USB drive with a fake profile (I used 0000000000000000) and then put the downloaded saves in that folder in order to resign them.

upload_2018-9-8_19-42-37.png

I tested all the functionality of the Save Editor and it works as described in every aspect. I really wanted to do an independent review of the product but with it being so similar to the Save Wizard, it is extremely hard not to compare the 2 products.

The Cyber Gadget’s offering is much more responsive when it’s communicating with their servers, however the software is limited to only 1 profile per registered license, where Save Wizard allows for 3.

Save Wizard is a little picky about how many activated installs it has per license but Cyber Gadget doesn’t really care how many pc’s the software is installed on per license.

Cyber Gadget’s database of cheats is much smaller than Save Wizard’s, however I will give them a break here and chalk that up to them being new to market and I am sure it will grow with time. One interesting thing to note is that you can take a backup of your Cyber Gadget saves, copy them to the Save Wizard backup folder and then use Save Wizard to restore the backup. Same is true for the opposite, Save Wizard backups work with Cyber Gadget’s editor.

In conclusion, all in all, the program works exactly as described in every fashion, as advertised. However if you already own Save Wizard then there is no real reason for you to buy this product unless you are really unhappy with the performance of Save Wizard’s servers. For a new-comer, looking for a way to hack your games, then it is every bit as good as Save Wizard and at the exact same price-point so the choice is yours.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me here, on this thread, via PM or on Canispreports.com. Happy gaming!!

For more product info, please check out their official site: http://cybersaveeditor.com/

Red

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by rednekcowboy, Sep 8, 2018.