hit tracker

Rogero Releases 4.41-1.00 CFW & NOR/NAND AutoPatcher 0.05

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by realth, Jun 14, 2013.

By realth on Jun 14, 2013 at 12:47 PM
  1. 117
    realth

realth Loyal Member

Rogero releases what might be his last CFW release for the PS3

[​IMG]

Rogero has now released his version of the 4.41 CFW, which is obviously built on the 4.41 official firmware, with no firmware version spoofs or firmware build hybrids, but those who use the deanK installPKG application via /app_home/PS3_GAME/ will notice that this has been removed due to real-life work commitments, thus the developer not having as much free time as before, and as a result of that, he also has stated that this may be his last CFW release as he "may not have the time to work on all the reversing/patching/building of future firmware versions".

Also, to compliment the release of this firmware, Rogero has released his NOR & NAND AutoPatcher application, which allows flash dumps to be patched with CFW 4.40/4.41 and factory service mode-free support.

DOWNLOAD LINK #1 - ROGERO 4.41-1.00 CFW: Rogero 4.41-1.00 - 2Shared (MD5: f8edbf7b45180f823f4298b388ecfb9b - Size: 193 MB (203,187,987 bytes))
    DOWNLOAD LINK #2 - ROGERO 4.41-1.00 CFW: Rogero 4.41-1.00 - Uploaded.net (MD5: f8edbf7b45180f823f4298b388ecfb9b - Size: 193 MB (203,187,987 bytes))

DOWNLOAD LINK - NOR/NAND AUTOPATCHER: Rogero NOR/NAND AutoPatcher 0.05 - 2Shared

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by realth, Jun 14, 2013.

1. 4,102
      gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
      http://techbliss.org
      Well, bumpity bump haha, but on a serious note, thanks for the news article realth.

2. 80
      runo

runo Loyal Member

that sob, i just switched from rebug to rogero and now hes dropping future support? I am not pleased!

3. 4,102
      gDrive

Home Page:
      Ouch!

I can see where you're coming from though, as some may prefer Rogero over any other firmware(s), or rather, use Rogero over any other firmware(s), and I'm one of them due to family-related reasons as my nephews/nieces use it as well as I do, but now that Rogero might drop his CFW plans completely, some Rogero loyalists will find it difficult to move over to other CFWs as they feel that the firmware provides KMEAW-like features without any stability compromises, not counting the 4.21CFW debacle of course.

4. 130
      cerebr_al

cerebr_al Loyal Member

I saw this coming after reading one of Rogero's posts a couple of months ago so I switched to Rebug Lite - which has been perfectly fine to date.

5. 777
      TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://exconvict.org
      ^That! It's the same simple KMEAW like CFW
      Thanks for everything Roger. Enjoy the real life

6. 156
      the-green

the-green Loyal Member

Yeah, thank you for every thing Rogero, enjoy your life !!!

7. 4
      karyuudo

karyuudo Loyal Member

Definitely understand where Rogero's coming from. Very grateful for all the CFW's he's put out and for doing the original 3.55+ CFW hack for everyone

8. 4,102
      gDrive

Home Page:
      Now that right there is an achievement in itself (alongside The Three Musketeers) - if it wasn't for them and him and others, we'd be stuck with shitty dongles and nonsensical DRM devices that shouldn't even exist.

Now that it is effectively his last CFW, I will be switching to REBUG for good now starting with the LITE release.

9. 352
      tonybologna

tonybologna Loyal Member

construction business owner, affiliate marketing,
      He didn't come out & exactly say this would be his last CFW update but from his wording it probably will be though. But, it still doesn't mean it's officially his last. Sure has been nice of him providing these CFW updates though! Thanks Rogero!

10. 4,102
      gDrive

Home Page:
      Then again, based on how scene activity has been with the main devs, it is highly likely that it will be the case.

Until he OFFICIALLY turns around and says "I'm back in the CFW game" then I will update you guys with the situation and will then be prepared for his releases but as it stands, I'm just getting ready/used to this fact, and the one thing I'm doing about that is changing CFWs.

11. 352
      tonybologna

tonybologna Loyal Member

construction business owner, affiliate marketing,
      Oh, I agree with ya! He's probably officially done but you know how this stuff goes sometimes in the scene! :blue:Some devs take breaks, others get mad for a while,& then you have some that do officially stop. Thanks!

12. 21
      delta12

delta12 Loyal Member

To bad.
      If i recall, he said the same thing after he developed his second 4,30 cfw. But later he released his second and third version of it.
      Well, if he do this time for good than i only can say Thank you for his works on the scene. It help me alot