hit tracker

Rune Factory 4 Monster Mod

Discussion in 'Game Cheat Codes Discussion' started by Jerzzey, Jan 4, 2019.

1. 8
    Jerzzey

Jerzzey Loyal Member

Its A Secret :)
    First time i want to aplogize for delaying so much and long time ago i made a promise for Rune Factory 4 Monster Mod Codes just because really i dont want my hard work steal by someone without giving tag name the original one but after so much happened in my real deal life and i lose all my made in codes for 3ds because of my ego finally i decided release this code first time for maxconsole and max-cheat because this forum support gateshark for the 1st time and so do i, i dont care bout ntr plugins or maybe the one who called Sharkive in this day, so i only support codes for gateway only, and here the codes :

Monster Mod For 1st Time Monster You Got in Barn:
    1075445C 000000XX

Note :
    1. Change XX with id monster (that i dont have id list either but try with "Non Tameable monster "Death Fungus" and change the "XX" into "8C")

2. All the non tameable monster maybe some of them doesn't have a pict but they are original from form till move list even all of them can be ride

I will list the 2nd and maybe 3rd barn monster mod later but im not promise for the "Monster's ID List" because a hundred of them so i can't promise make a listal of 'em, maybe someone later will made it just stay and always check

2. 8
    Jerzzey

Jerzzey Loyal Member

Its A Secret :)
    Oh yes i forgot to mention this is only the USA version with serial id 00040000000D2800