hit tracker

SKY3DS - questions about using the card

Discussion in 'We Cracked the 3DS HandHeld in Two' started by Pander24, Jun 20, 2015.

1. 1
    Pander24

Pander24 Loyal Member

Hey guys,

first of all sorry for my bad English, but I am not a native speaker.

last day I bought a New Nintendo 3DS XL. Now I'm considering buying a flash card. I'm using the newest version and would like to insert only the card, so I don't need to adjust anything. So many users wrote in the internet that the Sky3DS is the best card for me.
    But I have a few questions and I hope I can get my answers here:
    1. Do I lose my warranty when I use a Sky3DS?
    2. Can I play other games (not with the Sky3DS) online and go shopping in the eShop or should I no longer go online with the device?
    3. Can I get banned because of using the Sky3DS?
    4. Which shop is trustworthy?
    5. Is it true that I can blacklist if I have bought a map and this is at the tariff?

Best wishes,
    Pander from Germany

2. 1,642
    makikatze

makikatze Gateway Kitty [MOD] Loyal Member

A free cat
    If you are concerned about your English skills, there's also a German subforum where I answer regularly (Grüße aus Bayern, in diesem Sinne ;) ), but your English is great, don't worry.

1. No, you don't lose your warranty when using Sky3DS (well, according to the German license from Nintendo which you agreed with using the console, it would, as it's an unauthorized and uncertified module, but they cannot check if you ever used a Sky3DS or not).

2. You can play other games and go to the eShop without problems, Sky3DS does not mess with your system at all. Only Gateway's emunand would have some restrictions, especially on the N3DS for now.

3. If you consider playing online, you should definitely change the header of roms you add to your Sky3DS before to a private header. Since as a Sky3DS user with a system version above 9.2, you don't have the ability to dump your legit retail cards to get a header from them, so you would need to ask somebody or buy one (I think Ronhero does sell private headers here in the forum?).

4. I'm not up to date regarding Sky3DS sellers and I bought my Gateway card from a private person via PayPal, so I cannot help you there unfortunately.

5. That's the only thing I don't understand what you want to ask. You could ask in German if you want to, then I can try answer it in English (and also German, if you prefer).

6. You didn't ask this, but we are a GATEWAY support forum, no general flashcard forum or Sky3DS forum. So those questions are usually better asked at gbatemp.net if there's anything left you want to know ;)

3. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

Maxconsole's in itself is general gaming and not just about Gateway. However the subforum where this was originally posted is exclusively about Gateway so obviously it shouldn't have been posted there.
    Therefore I moved it to a more general sub-forum in case there is any need of follow up on the questions.

4. 10
    GGQNC8

GGQNC8 Loyal Member

hi, could you pls tell me where to get Sky3DS? i see it on txswitch.com, they said they can send it out in 24hours,but i afraid of the payment safety...

5. 10
    GGQNC8

GGQNC8 Loyal Member

Finally, I bought from txswitch.com, they ship it very quickly and i have got tracking number already!