hit tracker

[SOLVED] updating from rebug 4.46.1 to the latest REBUG CFW

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by pickmanlight, Sep 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5
    pickmanlight

pickmanlight Loyal Member

hey guys, haven't messed with my ps3 for awhile and am currently on 4.46. I just want to see if I have to do anything special in order to upgrade to 4.70. Do I have to enable Q & A (I kinda remember if your on rebug it does it already) or anything else like that before putting it on a flash drive and doing the system update process?

The main reason I want to update is to use my DS4 controller on it. That's in this update correct? thanks!!

2. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    If you are currently on REBUG 4.46.1, you can go ahead and install REBUG REX 4.70.1,

FYI the latest available REX version is 4.75.3 [4.76 Version spoofer included for PSN access]

and 4.76.1 LITE [it's not REX version, and neither spoofed]

You can install any of them at your choice without any problems.

3. 5
    pickmanlight

pickmanlight Loyal Member

awesome thank you so much!! yea REX CEX 4.75.3 is what I'm about to update to from 4.46. I'd prob be fine with the LITE version but might as well stick with the REX.

thanks again, not sure if anything changed and didn't want to risk a brick by not asking questions!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.