hit tracker

[SOLVED] Using other peoples saved games?

Discussion in 'Codename: REBUG PS3 CFW Releases and Support' started by boabject78, Sep 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8
    boabject78

boabject78 Loyal Member

Evening all I have updated to Rebug 4.75.3 and its great as usual but I noticed that in the feature list for the CFW that it allows me to use other peoples saved game data.
    Can someone please explain to me exactly what this means and how I would go about using this feature as my son wants to use a 100% completed save game for one of his games.
    Cheers in advance

2. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    1. Install toolbox
    2. change Debug Menu Type to "DEX"
    3. Exit toolbox to reboot
    4. go find "Debug Setting"
    5. There should be fake save data owner

3. 8
    boabject78

boabject78 Loyal Member

Excellent that worked a treat thanks. After having some fun with the save I decided to reverse the steps to restore the ps3 back to the way it was but now the internal 500gb hdd, which only has 3 games on it, is now showing as 0 space free.
    I deleted a game yet it still says that it has 0 space free so I'm at a loss as to what to do next. Any suggestions?
    Thanks.

4. 924
    Joonie86

Joonie86 Developer for Team Rebug Developer

System Admin
    Home Page:
    http://rebug.me
    Try going to recovery mode and rebuild your data base. if you delete your game via mmOS or other homebrew, xmb won't be able to recognize your increased space in HDD.

boabject78 likes this.
  5. 8
    boabject78

boabject78 Loyal Member

Thanks friend I did that and got everything back to normal but it turns out my son had been messing with the fake storage size options in the debug setting so that was the actual cause for the hdd discrepancy so now all is good.

Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.