hit tracker

Someone built the Nintendo Switch travel dock you’ve been waiting for

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, May 3, 2017.

By GaryOPA on May 3, 2017 at 9:30 PM
  1. 25,396
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    The DOCK idea is nice, but its not very portable!

While the Switch is a flawed console, I’m a big fan of Nintendo’s latest system because of its home console-portable nature
    [​IMG]
    Nintendo would have you rather buy a bunch of extra $90 DOCK's and place them all around where you travel to, like work, or friends, etc. instead of just including an simple HDMI out on their portable Switch, but with a little work you can turn your DOCK into a Travel one! :)
    So hopefully soon, some clever 3rd-party will be able to clone the Switch Dock and make one that is more user-friendly for all gamers!

NEWS SOURCE: Someone built the Nintendo Switch travel dock you’ve been waiting for (via) MobileSyrup

Last edited: May 23, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, May 3, 2017.

1. 365
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

home console portable feature...... its a tablet that has an HDMI docking station.

2. 6,626
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Who ever does this gets my money, seriously Nintendo are missing out on easy money here.

3. 365
      DW360

DW360 Loyal Member

i wouldn't mind the dock if it was more than just a cheap plastic box, if it had some hardware to help boost the consoles performance, had better design to bring better cooling to the system, and had a little more weight to prevent your fucking cat from knocking the fucker over.

or to be fair, nintendo could have been "innovative" and used modern technology and allowed users to simply push the screen to your tv on via your home network.

this would be a great solution to the shit joycons loosing connection if your actually using the switch still but looking at the tv rather than the switch.

4. 6,626
      tech3475

tech3475 Loyal Member

Main issue with that though could be lag, quality or other network issues. They can't even get the wifi decent according to some complaints.

The joy con sync issue is also hardware related on the controller itself AFAIK.

I'll take a cheap piece of plastic and a PCB, but just make it priced appropriately and make one which is more portable.