hit tracker

Sony: 3D and Move will help PS3 become market leader

Discussion in 'Archived General Gaming News' started by Zeus, Jun 21, 2010.

1. 493
    gooki

gooki Loyal Member

Sony share price has fallen over the past five years (click on the 5 year graph):
    http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/quote?ticker=6758:JT

Even the commercial market nolonger consider Sony to be doing really well.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  2. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

No, You have it wrong.. you know you make up a majority of the trash around here.
    I don't see it the way you summed it up at all since i do get on with most people around here except from your mind... want me to paste some of the lies and the things you make up?, The ones i don't get on with are the blind ones that cause the mods nothing but trouble.

There are six mods and we're all Sony haters and make fanboy wars happen? Wake up the reason fanboy wars happen is you, you're in every 360 thread hating on it before anyone else.. yet you accuse us of being the fanboys just because we have something negative to say about Sony, Wake up and look at my history have i not also slagged off Kinect, have i not offered my concern over the new 360? Have i not been pissed about my first 360 dying?

No because i have said something negative about Sony i am a Sony hater and an MS lover. Don't mind the fact i have every Sony console sitting here, Two PS3s even because they removed a feature i needed yet i still wanted to play their games.. nono im a Sony hater.
    when Sony hit the number 1 slot i'll see them as a success, until then Nintendo is the success. when Sony start selling the amount of software they should i'll see them as a success.

Wake up, If we're all Sony haters then go and visit SDF instead, It's not like we want you here anyway.
    You claim that Xbots trash every PS3 thread... sad to inform you those you call Xbots mainly have a genuine opinion.. infact its you trashing every 360 thread and provoking them in the first place.

3. 135
    Kotaku

Kotaku Loyal Member

Christ almighty Calcu, just give it a fucking rest.

Back on topic (kinda) picking up a 60gb launch ps3 tomorrow :D, friend of mine is selling his old one after buying a slim last year, only wanted 90 for it because it has no hard drive, still comes with two DS3's and i've got a spare 500gb sata lay around i can throw in to it, will be playing GT5:prologue soon :D

Is it sad that i have every Gran turismo, Forza and Project gotham game released, on original retail disk?, sure is, but it's sadder to stick to one console and ***** about the other day in day out like a retard, said it once and i'll say it again, get all three current-gen consoles, enjoy all three current-gen games.

That said, i won't be buying move, it doesn't offer anything i am interested in at all, nor will i be shelling out for a 3d monitor, i'm perfectly happy playing games the way i always have.

Just a final note, Threedog, would you happen to have the permissions set to change members usernames?, i wouldn't mind changing mine to something else :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
  4. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Hmm possibly, how about i just unban your old account for you?
    (i really chose the wrong week to give up smoking huh?)

5. 135
    Kotaku

Kotaku Loyal Member

Nah, old account can stay banned, it was some random username i have no love for anyway lol.
    Might just be easier to register with the desired nick then not use this one? (just for the sake of certain people not signing up with this one and posting bs)

6. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

i didn't know there is 6 mods i was refering to the only 2 i've ever noticed around the xbox/Ps3 part of this forum you & wakawooki or what ever his name is. listen the way you think of me is the exact same way i think of you so there's no point of keeping on accusing each other anymore.

you're such a polite & nice person.man you gotta love the internet. :)

7. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

Its up to you, I would just sign up again and make it clear who you are.

8. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

kiss my arse...
    the reason i see you in that light is because of the way you have attempted to put me in your little box of pets, is it any wonder i and others have this view of you? it was only a week ago i didn't even think you were that bad lol
    we can have any opinion we want around here.. unless it goes against Sony in which case you show up without fail.
    we can't have a negative opinion of Sony around here otherwise we are fanboys instead of a group of people that enjoy discussing things without being labelled and beratedfor it.
    we cannot have a nice thread around here on anything because you show up without fail to provoke people.. prove us wrong dont show up lol.

9. 1,017
    MadMax31

MadMax31 Loyal Member

So, they still have their heads way up their @sses LOL :D, no wonder they are losing the console war, personally don't care about the Move crap controller as IT WILL BE THE SAME as the Wii I don't care is the precision is 10000X better the method will be the same, at least the Natal (not that I do care either) is somehow different than current technologies (please don't come up with the Eye-toy crap).

As for current 3D TV's, I really hope they fail, I don't want to have to buy a TV and glasses for each member in the near future be a standard, hopefully other technologies not requiring to wear/buy stupid overpriced glasses will emerge.

10. 135
    Kotaku

Kotaku Loyal Member

I wish there were a way to ban Calcu and danight from MS and Sony threads, maybe even Nintendo threads too, just to see how much wind would be left in their sails trolling each other in LOL: threads.

11. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

a mod shouldn't steep that low,my opinion anyway.

you wont see any of the lovely mods on the official Ps3 forum say what you just said.anywhere else for that matter. :(

12. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

ban danight ? dream on kotaku dream on. :)

13. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

incase you hadn't noticed im not a mod. read what else i have attached to the message.
    the mods on the official Ps3 forum do what they're told.. mainly deleting threads relating to lawsuits and keeping anti-sony sentiment to a minium.
    my job is simply to deal with the tards, post news and have any opinion i please.

14. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

can't you speak for yourself ? do you have to always mention "others" just because you have couple of xbots on your side doesn't make you right you know. :confused:

15. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

blablabla xbot fanboy blablabla ok remove others from the first sentance.. remove we and put i.. still stands
    prove me wrong don't show up for a week with anything on this forum, i'll bet you're just a ten year old troll.
    once again you've already proven me right with the xbot term.. you just don't get it do you?

16. 725
    Tsujin

Tsujin Loyal Member

Yey, new username.

17. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

welcome back :)

18. 511
    Calcu

Calcu Loyal Member

that's better! i feel like i'm talking to you know not you & "others/we". :)

dabright made me a better offer (me & him dont post for a week),i think i will take his offer instead. :D

19. 7,336
    ThreeDog

ThreeDog Loyal Member

how about i make it a month for you? ;)

20. 6,014
    grapeape

grapeape Loyal Member

Consultant
    Are you really so thick that you cant figure out that when you get into your little trolling binges even most of the ps3 fanboys turn on you? Hell, I've watched you get so worked up that you sling the "xbot" thing around at people that down even own one...its a laugh when you say the 360 fanboys start all the crap...your one of the first couple posts in any 360 thread that is the least bit negative. My mother always told me when you try to point your finger at others you get 3 pointing back at you...maybe you should think about that.