hit tracker

Splinter Cell Conviction set for Feb 26th

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Sep 24, 2009.

By Zeus on Sep 24, 2009 at 9:10 AM
  1. 11,051
    Zeus

Zeus MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    <strong>PRESS RELEASE: TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL CONVICTIONTM TO STREET ON FEBRUARY 26th 2010</strong>

LONDON, UK - September 24th – Today, Ubisoft® announced that Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction™, the most highly awarded Xbox360 game of E3® 2009, will street on February 26th 2010, exclusively for the Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for Windows® PC.

Combining innovative gameplay features with a high-octane, no-holds barred storyline, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction arms the player with the lethal skills of an elite operative, and invites them into a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.

For more information about Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction, please visit www.splintercell.com

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by Zeus, Sep 24, 2009.

1. 1,113
      beterweter

beterweter Loyal Member

they fixed this especially for CUE :D

2. 2,211
      Cue

Cue Loyal Member

Yep rightly so. Still hiding the fact it's coming to PC on the site though so that people like you get confused.

3. 1,113
      beterweter

beterweter Loyal Member

but it is exclusively for the Xbox 360TM video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and for Windows® PC.

more then clear enough for me,every site seems to point it out.
      are you mad cause you found out last?...aah...nope...your confused.

4. 2,211
      Cue

Cue Loyal Member

Actually I knew very early on even when it was announced as "only on xbox" by MS and the only way to have found out was to watch the developer videos, something I doubt you know anything about. it was people like you going around selling it off as "360 exclusive" but I don't want to get into a dead end debate with you again where you get offended and keep repeating "but MS made money, but MS made money, I will say anything to protect MS, Sony lie to me Sony promised me" so whatever mate.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
    5. 1,817
      sirxlaughs

sirxlaughs Loyal Member

You just gotta stop replying to him after a while. It's just one of those things.

6. 1,113
      beterweter

beterweter Loyal Member

lol,seems i hurt someones feelings
      no way am i offended with what you say:pnor do i really care if MS makes money from it:p
      just stating facts,the subject happend to be MS vs SONY(like many subjects on gaming sites)...

i stated in previous posts(not to that tread)that i am pro unified consoles.
      and i have given you the reason for our little debate,as it didnt start with you.

for someone not interested in an xbox 360 as you stated a few times,you seem quite interested in watching developer videos of an anounced "only on xbox 360" game...

good day sir...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009