hit tracker

Stargate 3ds DS Mode on Luma CFW and other question

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Rictor, Dec 1, 2018.

1. 3
    Rictor

Rictor Loyal Member

hi , i'm new , i have a problem with my stargate 3ds , i modded it with ntrboot thanks to the stargate itself but now ds mode no longer work , same error shown in this video , any way to solve it ?

is the stargate team still planning to release some updates for the card like the 2.0 update ? hope the team have no abandoned the card , since i've read some games are not yet compatible with the stock firmware

also i've read atm stargate not compatible yet with ds mode emulator and usrcheat.dat , is true ? any eta if yes on when will be compatible ? thanks in advance for replys

2. 5
    Loku

Loku Loyal Member

Hello Rictor. I dont know much about CFW but from what I have heard is that when installing CFW you loose the ability to play DS games through the Stargate card but dont quote me on that.

I use an R4 card for DS games instead of stargate because the R4 is more advanced when it comes to sorting a lot of DS games plus it supports cheats etc. I use the Stargate for 3DS games and it has worked very well for me.

I have tried and have a lot of games on Stargate and they all work including all the new ones like Detective Pikachu, Jake Hunter, Mario Party 100, the new Luigis Mansion (Gamecube remake), Warioware Gold etc.
    I tried Pokemon Ultra Moon on it and thats the only pokemon ive tried that didnt work because I have that on a cartridge. Pokemon Dungeon and Pokemon Art Academy work.

I hope this helped.

3. 3
    Rictor

Rictor Loyal Member

yeah sadly ds mode in cfw no longer work but was cool having ds and 3ds stuff in 1 catridge , also if dsmode lack of cheat supports and emulators , or in 3ds mode some games not work , i really hope stargate will release some sort if updates for fix and add things , thanks for replied me , merry xmas

4. 5
    Jacob E. Brown

Jacob E. Brown Loyal Member

I've been waiting forever for them to release one quality update. They never have and never will. Would've been better to buy something else.

5. 5
    Loku

Loku Loyal Member

I am very happy with this product personally. It works on 11.9, It always works with all my games with the exception of Pokemon Ultra Moon, thats the only game that hasn't worked for me but I can use my cartridge for that and Stargate for all of my other games instead of carrying a bunch of cartridges everywhere. It does everything its advertised to do. I got it for 3DS games only. And for 50 dollars its the best 50 dollars ive ever spent, second only to getting an almost new 3DS XL for 40 bucks.
    I havent looked into the emulators because I use my PSP for that and have an R4 RTS 3DS for my DS console and DS games.