hit tracker

Stargate 3DS has Stopped working

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by kyled95, Apr 25, 2019.

1. 3
    kyled95

kyled95 Loyal Member

Hello,

I bought the Stargate a while back now (can't remember dates) and it's seemed to have just stopped working. It worked fine when I got it, played the 3DS game I put on it and NDS games just fine. The 3DS has been unused for a while now and it no longer works.

When I put it into the 3DS a yellow looking light lights up for a split second and if I plug it into my PC through the micro usb slot a red light lights up solid. So that makes me believe it can still work, just not sure how.

Could someone please give me advice on a fix?

Thanks in advance,
    Kyle

2. 3
    kyled95

kyled95 Loyal Member

On closer inspection, the light could be on plugging it into the console. Just looks yellow through the plastic

3. 3
    kyled95

kyled95 Loyal Member

Looked at another forum post... When I insert the card holding the two buttons down, it loads up. Seems like it's a common issue, should have looked into it further before buying as it seems like they break easy haha. As long as I can play I'm happy tho. If there's an actual fix to this please reply and let me know.

Cheers :)