hit tracker

Stargate 3DS not working

Discussion in 'Official 'Stargate 3DS' Support Forum' started by Nykos, Apr 7, 2018.

1. 2
    Nykos

Nykos Loyal Member

Hi there, I'm trying to get this card working but I have no luck. I followed the instruction and tried to load something but when I put the card into the 2DS nothing happens at all. I can only see a little green light for just a second and nothing more.
    Replace the card is a problem for me while it costs too much. Is there something I can do to fix that?

Thanks.

2. 5
    NouteR

NouteR Loyal Member

Hi, the problem would be the SD card, and i had a problem with a SD card of 8 GB, and i installed a lot of games, and, for example i was playing mario & luigi superstar saga + bowser's minions, and when i started a battle, appear an error, more or less: an error has ocurred, hold down the power button to turn off the power, then turn it on and try again... when i changed to other SD card, the battles didn't appear more this problem.
    (sorry my english)

3. 2
    Nykos

Nykos Loyal Member

I don't think so, I tried 5 SD cards from different brands and different size. Always the same problem :(

4. 6
    Slogan

Slogan Loyal Member

"same problem" being the same problem i have (save files getting corrupted)? I'm using Sandisk 32GB Class 10 by the way. games load and play perfectly except for this save file issue (which is massive issue obviously)

5. 5
    NouteR

NouteR Loyal Member

I haven't that problem with my SD card:
    4 GB
    Kingston
    SDC4/4GB