hit tracker

StargateNX In-Depth Video Demonstration and Sample Information

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Feb 1, 2019.

By GaryOPA on Feb 1, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  1. 25,530
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    StargateNX is getting closer to its public release!
    [​IMG]

The developers behind StargateNX contacted us again earlier today, and informed us they had alot of quesitons recently from users after the earlier tease this week, so they prepared a better full length video that goes in-depth of all its features, and have also stated they getting ready to give out 'samples' to reviewers worldwide to show everyone how well and simple it works, check it out:
    OFFICIAL SITE: --> https://StargateNX.com

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Feb 1, 2019.

1. 8
      pimpinpsp

pimpinpsp Loyal Member

Still wouldn't get it if you're gonna charge for it. That's just scummy. People were already dumb enough to purchase SX OS, but I guess they have their reasons too. Some believe certain features are worth the price. That's fine. But those were tested waters to see who would pay for piracy. This project is just preying on the people that would spend more money to pirate software and video games. $30 for SX OS license, and then on top of that $25 more a month for a subscription to download pirated video games. What next are you going to do? Release paid addons for SX OS? Add DRM to your pirated video games so people have to stay in your subscription to play them? I'm sure if they were able to manipulate XCIs and NSPs that way to have DRM I know they would without hesitation - no doubt it was thought about.

If you want to pirate video games, go look for Google drive stashes. You can find them on reddit and certain discords. Full google download speeds and for free. Paying $25 a month for only convenience is absolutely not worth it. That's $300 a year. Nintendo's online service is $20 a year, plus with $300 you can buy lots of games AND support the developers. Let's not forget $300 is how much a brand new Nintendo Switch costs.

Pirating should be free and always free, that is why there is a piracy scene. Whether or not you believe piracy is wrong, both sides of that subject agree piracy means free. No BS subscription services. You should be ashamed for supporting this, as well as the team for developing this.

2. 20
      xs4all

xs4all Loyal Member

Are you able to link us to your source? Polls? Anything at all to back up your so called claims that people or purchase SX OS are dumb?

I got an SX OS so does that make me dumb? $30 is a very inexpensive way to get CFW on your "hackable" Switch, it's so simple to setup and use, even we DUMB people can use it.

GaryOPA likes this.
    3. 111
      rory2005

rory2005 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

Where is the bit in the news that implies garyopa or maxconsole or team xecuter are behind this?, They are not. Maxconsole has been approached to put up this news, Simple as.

Stop shooting the messenger!!

4. 8
      pimpinpsp

pimpinpsp Loyal Member

I mean... "I paid $30 for piracy software"

Free is also inexpensive, you can find good free cfw out there that's open source

SX OS opened the doors for scummy developers to charge people for piracy software. These guys are testing those waters too. This is disgusting and an insult. The stargatenx team is insulting those that purchased SX OS licenses. They think you guys are that dumb enough to sink deeper and spend money on something atrocious. This should be taken down.

I wasn't implying it was made by Gary. Just that there wasn't any thought into it "huh a paid subscription service for pirated games. Kinda scummy. Maybe I shouldn't announce something ridiculous to a console modding network dedicated to hacking console for the goal of free or emulated games"

I don't blame Gary for making this, only for posting such thing. It's disgusting. The team behind this should be ashamed.

5. 58
      Jimyb3

Jimyb3 Loyal Member

The right is only donations about the easy download manager that they made.

Any other reason to pay it, is disgusting.

6. 25
      Freezerbomb

Freezerbomb Loyal Member

Do you pay for food and shelter? Only stupid people do that. You can live in a cave, eat bugs and plants for FREE! I’m so smart and everyone else is dumb! Hahahahahah!

This is what you sound like to people with an IQ above 30.

7. 8
      pimpinpsp

pimpinpsp Loyal Member

So you're saying it's necessary to pay $30 for cfw where I can find a more maintained cfw for free like atmosphere? Or reinx? If you want to pay $30 for a couple of features sx os has over atmosphere then that isn't pretty smart is it? That's you go do you. I'm just pointing out that stargatenx sees that people are willing to pay for piracy. They see that and want to take advantage for it. You know what isn't smart? Paying $25 a month for a repository of pirates games which you can find free Google drive stashes in. These guys are preying on you.

I forgot Max console is sxos circle jerk. More upset about giving you free options so you can justify a price tag on piracy than being upset about having to pay for free games. This is essentially dz/nut but with a different cdn. You can download the dz homebrew and link a Google drive stash and download all the games you want for free

8. 25
      Freezerbomb

Freezerbomb Loyal Member

$25 is about 2 hours of work for minimum wage where I live. How much time do you spend tracking down games & updates per month? How much do you value your time? Obviously, if that seems too expensive, then you shouldn’t get it. Time is worth more than money to me.

But honestly, I’m not going to get this because I don’t need it. But I do see the value in it.

9. 8
      pimpinpsp

pimpinpsp Loyal Member

Um, not much of my time because if you google certain discords, they link to google drive game stashes with all base games, game updates, DLC, demos, and demo updates. The majority of the time you'll spend is just downloading the games. why do i have to work for two hours at my job in order to pay for free games when i can just work, download tons of games while i work for two hours, and use the $25 to buy something useful lol

10. 19
      alexqueen

alexqueen Loyal Member

SX OS is good to pay but the game download app? I hate the monthly paying.