hit tracker

StargateNX now with multi-threads games download and 3 months subscription extension

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Feb 21, 2019.

By GaryOPA on Feb 21, 2019 at 2:37 PM
  1. 25,593
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    The SGNX Team is back with not one but two great news for their StargateNX current users... and future ones!
    [​IMG]

SGNX Team is listening to feedback from all their new customers and comments in StargateNX Reviews posted recently, and as such have sent out a new Press Release today to their resellers and us, detailing the recent changes they have made to their service to improve things.
    FIND OUT MORE INFO ON THEIR OFFICIAL SITE:--> www.STARGATENX.com

There already 'Official Resellers' stocking StargateNX for Instant Delivery, check out our recommended ones below:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by GaryOPA, Feb 21, 2019.

1. 6
      Anima35

Anima35 Loyal Member

Nice. Can my ISP see if I am downloading games through stargateNX? If so will it work with a VPN? I might have to get a virtual card to buy this. Last time I bought sx os, I am pretty sure my information was stolen because right after that I had someone trying to spend money through that card right after but thank god my bank stopped it.

2. 65
      Jimyb3

Jimyb3 Loyal Member

25€ For 3 months, right? I don’t know I think again are much...

3. 21
      switchnewbo

switchnewbo Loyal Member

Yeah, this is a good news for anyone who want to buy the StargateNX

4. 3
      Hopemassi

Hopemassi Loyal Member

Now StargateNX is sales for 28.99$/90 days access on Sky-3ds.com, the official USA reseller

5. 29
      alexqueen

alexqueen Loyal Member

When shopping online, firstly make sure it is with Https, then if they can support Paypal, that will be a better option, you can just try to choose a stargatenx seller support them both, like the Mod3dscard.

6. 90
      darkdreamr

darkdreamr Loyal Member

For those who have StargateNX , is anyone else experiencing crashing randomly when downloading / installing?

I didn’t have any crashing issues with installer 1.4 for the first night I used it. But 1.5 seems to be crashing quite a bit. I’m going to see if going back to 1.4 helps , but I also like the faster downloads of 1.5 (which is probably the problem lol)

I don’t know if any support forums for StargateNX so I figure it best to ask here. If anyone has found a solution please let me know.

7. 6
      Anima35

Anima35 Loyal Member

Yes, it crashes the switch for me even just doing dlc it updates all the time. It may get one maybe two rhithi installed if I'm lucky and crash on a 3rd time. Sometimes on the first install. If 1.4 works better I may go back to that even if it doesn't have multi game installs. Im going to try 1.4 to see if it works better. But it's possible it's a SD card corruption. I'll try reformatting my micro SD card first, if it still consyacons crashes it's a issue. I don't see people complaining about sx installer1.5 crashes without stargatenx so maybe it's causing issues.

8. 2
      deathjijn

deathjijn Loyal Member

I can't even get mine to work it does not even show the options for dlc or New games and the cdn folder is empty. i have emailed them for support on this but they do not reply at all. if anyone else had this issue of it not showing any games and was able to fix it please tell me how because im at my wits end with trying to figure this out. I also noticed one you start using this you cant see your hdd anymore. i was also curious if it had to do with the fact i have it on a fat32 memory stick

9. 4
      huyoooooo1

huyoooooo1 Loyal Member