hit tracker

SWITCH RELEASE: CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP!

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by ub3r1337, Jul 4, 2018.

By ub3r1337 on Jul 4, 2018 at 9:52 PM
  1. 206
    ub3r1337

ub3r1337 NFC-Bank Owner Staff Member Clean-Up Crew MaxConsole News Team

Home Page:
    NOTE: Using this script to download unowned content (and most probably owned too) will lead to a ban. Don't hold me responsible for decisions YOU decided to take.
    [​IMG]

CDNSP is a Python3 CDN downloader. It needs the requests library (pip install request). tqdm (pip install tqdm) is optional and will make your progress bars look better. Maybe some more, I'm not sure.
    Due to nature of this release, and fact it needs keys, and certs, and will get your console banned, there is no links, use 'google'. :)

NEWS SOURCE: CDNSP - Download & repack your games, updates, and DLC's to NSP! (via) GBATemp

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground Nintendo Scene' started by ub3r1337, Jul 4, 2018.

1. 1
      Fritz Knueller

Fritz Knueller Loyal Member

Hi. First of all. Great release.
      One question: Is there a reason, why not all games are working? For example Levels+ can be installed but when starting there is a error message, that the game is linked to the account from another user and can not be started.

2. 2,067
      Cameron

Cameron Loyal Member

It probably means something like hey you dont own this. The download is probably linked to the person who actually bought said DLC or game and the info doesnt match. That's my best guess. But hey I also havent delved into switch hacking until a week ago and havent done anything to mine yet.

Edit: Different games have different levels of protection. It could be something like that or it could be something silly. I read somewhere else on here or reddit that dlc for breath of the wild will only work for a certain update version of the game or something like that.