Right ladies and gents, I won't be covering as much as @realtimesave, as I am certain he has done an amazing review that I can barely add to, But here goes:
I received my review unit on Saturday, but was away so have not had a great deal of a chance to play with it fully.
This came in a very nicely packaged box containing the slide dongle to go in the right joy con, The USB-C payload dongle and a Micro-USB cable, I quite like the packaging logo matching the OS background logo.
Now as to start with I inserted the USB-C payload dongle into the USB-C port at the bottom of the switch, And then sliding jig dongle into where the right joy con slides in, Obviously make sure the pins are to the bottom with the ON to the bottom on the outside. Also pulled the Samsung 256gb SD card and put the boot.dat file on from the SX OS 1.2 zip file.
At this point I held down the volume up and the power button and was greeted by the SX logo on screen, was a nice sight to see. At this stage I just followed the process for activation. Everything worked directly from the switch itself as I kept it online (Not bothered about a ban)
Was greeted by the pleasing screen of licence ok, So no need to activate from the SX website.
Next up was to Download some test games, did this as was easy for me rather than dump the physical carts, I then used XCI cutter to batch process both cart 1 and 2 games, This worked wonderfully and took a lot from the file sizes from most games. Now I did put a lot games on so I had a long wait to test any before they downloaded there updates.
Usage is very simple press the album tile on the switch and you will be taken to all the games on the SD card, select which one you want to boot and it then goes back to normal game selection main screen and will show the title you selected as a physical game cart, Select it and enjoy.
Loading time from my SD card are pretty fast, So no complaints there.
I did try out pfba as homebrew, but not enough to include in the review, I will update once I have had time to test out homebrew more.
Anyway have a happy time playing with your SX OS pro's as and when they land, Trust me everyone will love it.
Special thanks to @GaryOPA for organising for me to be a reviewer on this fine product and TX for producing SX pro. Finally to @realtimesave for being so comprehensive with his review and saving me writing one so long.
BTW, IF LOOKING FOR A XECUTER SX PRO (or) SX OS, PLEASE CHECK OUT THESE OFFICIAL SPONSORS OF MAXCONSOLE:
OR CHECK OUT THE FULL LIST OF OFFICIAL RESELLERS ON TX's SITE: --> https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/
- USA reseller: http://www.mod3dscard.com https://usachipss.com/
- UK reseller: https://www.nx-card.com/
- Canada reseller: https://flashcarda.com/
- Italy reseller: https://italiamods.com/
- MODCHIPFRANCE --> https://modchip83.com/en/home/178-purchase-xecuter-sx-pro.html
- SWITCHSX.COM --> https://www.switchsx.com
- SHOP01MEDIA --> https://www.shop01media.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2199?tracking=55d384d869281
- HDGAMINGMODS (tell the shop owner that MaxConsole sent you for a discount to the MSRP plus s/h) --> http://www.hdgamingmods.com/ facebook page: "HD Gaming Mods"
- http://r4ib9s.com/ (UK reseller)
- http://sxswitch.com/es/inicio/28-switch-xecuter-sx-pro-y-os.html (Spanish reseller)
- http://www.gospiel.com/home/26-switch-sx-team-xecuter.html (German reseller)
AND REMEMBER FOR LATEST SX OS AND USAGE MANUALS ARE HERE: --> https://sx.xecuter.com