hit tracker

Tanto esperar a Gateway cansa un poco ya la verdad...

Discussion in 'Spanish 'Gateway 3DS' Support' started by Dani95, Dec 11, 2014.

1. 11
    Dani95

Dani95 Loyal Member

No se vosotros pero yo personalmente al igual que muchos otros que adquirimos recientemente la GW porque iban a sacar la nueva actualizacion, y los que actualizaron su 3ds por error de la 4.5 y ya no pueden jugar, estamos ya CANSADOS de esperar sin noticias de para cuando, solamente un "dentro de muy poco", se que suena a pataleta de niño pequeño pero podrian subir esa pequeña beta o lo que sea que muestran en el video para que nos dejen por lo menos trastear un poco con la tarjeta, ya que algunos la hemos comprado y no sabemos ni si quiera si va a funcionar

2. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

if you are on firmware 9.0-9.2, it will work.

About the wait, it's better to wait than for something to go wrong with your 3DS. Everyone is in the same situation. They never said "soon". They said they were finalizing it which means they're on the final step to be able to release it but that does not mean that it has to be within weeks, it could be months.
    You're the one who chose to buy it before the support was release so now all you can do is wait patiently and once they release it, you will see it was worth to wait. This situation with the new 9.3 firmware being released also caused some delay for GW's team but I'm sure they are doing their best in order to release it as soon as possible.

3. 11
    Dani95

Dani95 Loyal Member

Muchas gracias por todo, esperemos que no tarden mucho, pero me gustaria saber que pasará con la Gateway azul, si volvera a ser funcional, ya que me gustaria que si lo siguiera siendo

4. 3,760
    lemanuel

lemanuel All-Knowing Lurker [Mod] Loyal Member

The blue card doesn't work with 9.0-9.2. Unless GW changes something in order to make it functional, it's highly likely that the blue card will be useless on those versions. However we can only wait since at this point nothing is certain and only GW's team can say for sure once they release the new update.

5. 163
    Guykild

Guykild Loyal Member

Studying Cisco
    Home Page:
    http://pokemonseller.synthasite.com/
    My theory is they found a way to update the blue card's firmware and that way they install the GW installer, is the only thing that comes to mind. (I know the blue card is a copy of the acekard, but who knows they might of figured it out)

Mi teoria es que encontraron una forma de actualizar el firmware de la tarjeta azul y de esa forma ejecutar el exploit gw installer, es lo unico que se me viene en mente.