hit tracker

Team PS360 Launches - Plans are NO BULLSHIT, NO DRAMA, RELEASE EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Sep 10, 2011.

By GaryOPA on Sep 10, 2011 at 10:20 PM
  1. 25,237
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Well it seems various groups of different people and PS3 developers have gotten tried of all the recent site wars, and scene drama going on everyday on the forums and Twitter and as such have decided to make a fresh start and form a new team called PS360, that plans to be everything that the others so called 'Elites' have not been doing so far!

[​IMG]

100% NO BULLSHIT OR DRAMA GROUP, RELEASE EVERYTHING WITH NO DELAYS ALSO, AND NEVER ASK FOR ANY DONATIONS EITHER!

Only time will tell if these people in fact live up to ther promises and do infact release stuff.
    All tho, I see this annoucement causing more drama by itself. :)

NEWS SOURCE: Official Team PS360 Launch

Thanks to our valued member Gamba for the Crunching news tip this evening.

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Sep 10, 2011.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 14
      nate1017

nate1017 Loyal Member

i know coragin and he is a big bullshit talker he did promise the 3.6.0 cfw and then he didnt release a shit of it , he is just a bullshit talker.

and yes u can callculate 3.6.0 Privatekeys look at gitbrew they have a new sdk called frankensdk where u can sign 3.6.0 pkgs

2. 161
      Dark Scyth

Dark Scyth Loyal Member

Well, (sorry but I HAVE TO SAY THIS) i'm glad PS3Crunch bans arrogant assholes. I really don't understand how someone can be so arrogant, maybe they should take their head out of their ass sometime to take a breath once and awhile. As soon as Sony started suing over issues that weren't illegal, that's when we should of took a stand to not give a damn as to what was released, respecting a corporation I can understand but respecting one that will try to make a quick buck from suing over something that is completely legal, why should we care then? The way they act, they're a cancer to the scene, getting a point across, fine, I love to hear other opinions but never have I seen such a horrible way to get their point across. They don't like drama but for someone who feels that way, never have I seen such drama created. The thing I do love about PS3Crunch is that everyone here loves opinions and is laid back. The funny thing is, even if I didn't talk about them being banned, everyone would know what i'm talking about. So sorry for the long semi-off topic post but my god I had to get that off my mind.

3. 0
      harryoke

harryoke Guest

i would like to wish all the guys of ps360 the best of luck for the future...lets hope its a good one for all involved:loyal:

4. 4,102
      gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
      http://techbliss.org
      Don't blame you pal!

Also, I didn't know that evilsperm is a moderator here - hiya dude and congrats!

5. 25
      MrX4000

MrX4000 Loyal Member

I say " Good for them " It sure can't hurt anything .... Am I losing it ? Or in the top left corner of the screen does it now say PS360 Crunch ? Has it always said this ? I though this was PS3 Crunch before ? Or am I just not paying close enough attention ? Dam Booze ... ;)

6. 84
      Mathieulh

Mathieulh Developer

Yet again one of these "To be released" teams, hell, in all the actual serious teams I've worked with, we only announced our existence WHEN we had something to release. I don't see them doing actual work, not to mention considering their members (see here http://ps360team.console-mods.net/showgroups.php) and that most are notoriously known for being warez mongrels, whiners, not knowing how to use linux, and not knowing how to compile a hello world, I seriously doubt we'll see anything out of them, like....err....ever.

That said, I suppose the "Dev" they are referring to is me, as such they can drop the quotes considering I've actually done contributions to this scene, that I can prove it, and that I can show at least one (yes there are more but oh ! well...) project I wrote code for. (Hell, for the heck of it, here is one http://psx-scene.com/forums/f6/psp-ps3-pkg-decrypter-extractor-v-1-0-0-0-mathieulh-74756/ released with full sources, mind you)

Now I love how they claim to be all "no drama" but their whole "introduction" is an actual pamphlet against me, so much for a drama-free group eh ?

Err... even if I remotely cared about it, or wanted to, I don't think that'll be necessary, it's quite impossible to stop something that's not moving.

1. Contrary to popular beliefs, I couldn't give a damn about e-fame, if I wanted to have some I'd release tools for you to warez with.
      2. I am not "pulling" any "strings" Feel free to prove otherwise.
      3. At least I had something to "quit" about (meaning I had done something), what have YOU done ? Oh ! wait there is the answer right in your forums:

(here's the link: http://ps360team.console-mods.net/forum.php)

Good for you, not like this is going to do you much good, perhaps you should make a stance for providing actual work instead of sitting around all day whining and bitching about how people "hoard" on exploits and "stall" the scene eh ?

"Eventually" ?! Muhahahaha xD I'll "Eventually" become a billionaire.
      Seriously, how could ps3crunch even frontpage this crap ?

Congrats, you officially made it as douchebag of the month !

7. 4,102
      gDrive

Home Page:
      The one thing I can say is: you're not drunk or dyslexic or high on hallucinogens! PS3Crunch and their members have decided to broaden their focus on the underground gaming scene by taking other gaming consoles into account and the changes have happened around late August 2011, hence the PS360Crunch name (haha sounds like another group (laugh out loud - no offence)).

8. 43
      lightyear

lightyear Loyal Member

you're an idiot, man...figure it out :)

9. 25
      MrX4000

MrX4000 Loyal Member

I thought it sounded an awful lot like the new one .... thanks for clearing it up for me :D

10. 4,102
      gDrive

Home Page:
      You're welcome pal!

@ Mathieu Hervais aka Mathieulh & lightyear - no offence but knock it off you two! We don't want another shitstorm now, and we don't want this thread to be rendered as "uncommentable", like the PS3Hax one!

Oh and to use Mathieulh's trademarked catchphrase: It's just my 2 cents!

11. 0
      samdrlvt

samdrlvt Guest

12. 18
      STE4Q2

STE4Q2 Loyal Member

The whole idea mathieulh, was to find people who were, willing or able to help forward the scene.... There are people who want to see progress, and not have people release things after they are useless, just to get a rise from people. (its nothing to do with your clouded judgement of warez)

But as for piracy, its been around since before you were born and the gaming industry is only getting bigger, therefore someone is lying to you or you're lying to yourself, the only diffrence now is certain game devlopers have got greedier (map paks, online passes or just polished versions of the previous year games, with new weapons or new rosters etc...)

P.s... this thread was drama free, untill you gave your "2 cents" calling people douchebags.

13. 339
      Senaxx

Senaxx PS3SceneFiles Admin Loyal Member

Slacker
      Home Page:
      https://www.playstationscenefiles.com
      It's not that they don't like you Math... and without you we wouldn't have the jailbreak we have now (or atleast not that fast after first youtube video), but the thing is that I and maybe some others dislike to see is constant referring to "look what I have done in the past / Without me you had nothing" That pk3 decrypter is from January... and it's not like you don't release anything but you are capable of so much more. And also a lot of people know you can do so much more, but don't want to release it (you have your reasons for it). You have the knowlegde that can help the "scene" progressing, and I think that's the thing that is people pissing of the most. But like you say yourself it's up to you that you release something or not.

Just my 2 cent's... not trying to flame you or something..

14. 64
      Kyoristiano Kyoronaldo

Kyoristiano Kyoronaldo Loyal Member

The excuse about ware thing is just to don t have to release because:
      1- they don t have it
      or
      2- they are selling it between them self and don t want to ruin it if it s public
      or
      3- they are selling hardware piece instead of.
      or
      4- they just hate the end-user, you know the n00b (they call it kiddies warez also) who can have a life instead of learning assembler or others really essential life things.

Let s be a bit more specific,
      The QA release pissed of someone who claim he was the one who discover, because he was enjoying everyday peoples s comments to figure out and how retarder they were. The QA things was already outdated since fews months. Release it or not will not change the future of the scene (since Sony already knew for sure it was figured out by somes)
      The last public release of someone about bypass psn is a good example of theirs "release": they release outdated stuff or just before someone else will do.
      The interest of keeping stuff for future release like someone was speaking as a joker is just a joke with that sort of mind.

The funny thing about the last leak about 3.60 sdk is also the comments with. Someone was really upset about it, saying it s not for public bla bla bla...
      That capcom man who was the real leaker...yes for sure can be in big trouble, let s hope he s not talkative type ...but i guess he is .

Guess now puppets he was controlling will be running out of stuff...

And the most important:

Good luck for this team, at least they are trying.

15. 60
      svenmullet

svenmullet Loyal Member

Internet lurker.
      Welcome to ps3crunch, mathieulh. Please don't troll us. It's just a video game system.

16. 58
      NuclearAqua

NuclearAqua Loyal Member

What you'd know, Mattie is back.

How does a guy with 5 posts is recognized as a dev when he hasn't released a thing in ages?

[​IMG]

Kill it with fire. Quickly.

17. 84
      Mathieulh

Mathieulh Developer

And what does the number of posts I have on this forum (full of whiners, noobs, warez mongrels and whatnot, hence why I don't post in here) have anything to do with my (actually quite extensive) contributions to this scene ?

This makes me wonder what have YOU released ?

18. 17
      Grey_Wolf

Grey_Wolf Loyal Member

@Mathieulh
      Hmm, using and sharing official Sony tools stolen from secure Sony servers makes you a prophet?
      (Tips: Durandal, CEX to DEX tools)

19. 58
      NuclearAqua

NuclearAqua Loyal Member

That argument is getting old, you know. I don't need to release anything to be "allowed" to criticise you, like I don't need to publish medical papers to be "allowed" to criticise a doctor who is holding back the cure for AIDS, for example.

Let's see if these words can finally enter your tiny brain: your past contributes don't atone for your current actions and attitudes.

Oh and stop saying "just my 2 cents" in every post and tweet you make. It makes you look dumb.

20. 0
      samdrlvt

samdrlvt Guest

Mathieull, let´s face it: you like to grab a lot and promote angry among people! If we see your tweets, or your interventions (i will never forget the QA hints and cat and mouse mindgames), it is obvious that you need attention, a bad one, that´s right, but you never cease to talk about your accomplishments... you just need the e-fame!

We know you have the brains to do stuff, we now you have the machines needed, but you dont have the correct personality. You have too bad mojo on you. Maybe is a geek stuff, i dont know, but you dont have a healthy internet social skills...

See Kakaratos, a respected dev. He will not release anything related to CFW 3.70+, he´s only interested promoting homebrew. However he explain his goals in a good way....

The PS3 Scene maybe has somehow stopped, so... good for you!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.