hit tracker

TGS: Gran Turismo 5 is 65% complete

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by grapeape, Sep 24, 2009.

By grapeape on Sep 24, 2009 at 12:49 AM
  1. 6,014
    0
    0
    grapeape

    grapeape Loyal Member

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2005
    Occupation:
    Consultant
    Location:
    KC

Comments

Discussion in 'PlayStation Gaming News' started by grapeape, Sep 24, 2009.

    1. 6,014
      0
      0
      grapeape

      grapeape Loyal Member

      Joined:
      Nov 15, 2005
      Occupation:
      Consultant
      Location:
      KC
      Ah well at least there is hard date now...March 2010
       
    2. 155
      0
      0
      deftonesmx17

      deftonesmx17 Loyal Member

      Joined:
      Sep 28, 2005
      If its only 65% done now, there is no way in hell it will be done by March 2010. It's taken them over 3-4years to get it to 65% so exactly how are they going to pull the other 35% out of their ass in 6 months.:rolleyes:
       

Share This Page