hit tracker

The Rant Thread Is Back! (Thank You GraVyBwoi)! =P

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by gDrive, Apr 10, 2012.

1. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Those list will do more harm then good and heres why, I AM NOT ACCUSING ANYONE THERE ON THOSE LIST.

But say there is someone that maybe isn't so honest on the "white list" of his. lets say the Develeoper he takes advantage of the situation and puts out some things that may be harmful to others.. He dont know most of those people to say yea Everyone should trust you. (there is many i trust on that list but when you tell others to trust that's a whole new level and responsibility. that he is not mature or intelligent enough to handle, IMO.

A list like that shouldn't exist. because it can be taken advantage of. Can do more harm then good.

A bad one yea i don't mind that but you have to do it right having zadow on that list is just sad.

2. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

Yeah, I know the so called "white list" is really called "the devs greggy likes so should you".

What is really sad is that some noob is going to walk up there, check the list and start insulting a dude for no reason

3. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Agreed^

I noticed this interview of Pirate on ps3hax back in May of 2011.. Link

Its all about hits there and the man said it himself drama is Intresting. These people dont care about the scene. Yet claim everyone else doesnt. That why Gregory and hellsing9 are running the "show" because its is amusing to pirate.

4. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

Holy shit, Pirate said that?. No wonder he keeps Greg around. As for hellsing, well he's just Greg's lackey. The guy has no experience running a site like that. When you don't know what to do, you tend to look someone for guidance. The problem here is that "someone" is kinda a douche. The result is the guy taking the cues ends being a major asshole.

5. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

I know what you mean same with the release of XMB Manager Plus because GR had chase the development over to here to which development is still here (also very few of us on Team XMBM+ are on either list)

6. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    LOL right, especially when they start bashing PS3Crunch for "being commercial", and PSX-Scene for "censorship", when they need to take a good long look at themselves and see how fucked in the head most of their staff are, and how lowly/shameless their site has become (some notable exceptions DO apply of course - I won't mention any names though) - no wonder certain reputable people have either left the site or has been banned permanently.

7. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

I remember that day. GR threatened w/ leaving out XMBM+ out of the front page because the team affiliation w/ crunch.

Dude, you can't cockblock this project. It is a simple, well intentioned, dramaless project. Just a bunch of dudes trying to do so teamwork.

Why de hell people would try to bring drama into this??

8. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Because they're a bunch of insecure dicks with a non-existent social life - that's what! :)

Oh and by the way, you DO know that we have a rant thread here, right? Well, anyway, all off-topic posts will be moved to here: http://www.ps3crunch.net/forum/threads/3184-The-Rant-Thread-Is-Back!-(Thank-You-GraVyBwoi)!-P/page6

9. 734
    bitsbubba

bitsbubba Loyal Member

watch it gDrive GR will ban you, that's how I was banned for calling him immature in our forums here (he's watching) then he proceeded to bad mouth me on Twitter

10. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    I'm already banned for two years for "no reason (was specified)" - and in all honesty, I don't give a flying fuck as to whether they see the criticism on here or anywhere any more - some of the people we know agree with what the "anti-Hax" people have to say, and all we're doing is telling them how it is, which to summarize, has gone worse - heck, some of the former PS3Hax veterans left/have been banned from the site - that's how bad it's got.

That, and like I said before, for them, it's a-okay to slander others on their site, but not vice versa (I know they're gonna play the "pseudo-innocent guys" act now)? Sorry, I won't tolerate that shit! :D

Oh, and by the way, here's a little something that I'd have to admit: they were a good site, and their behavioural standards were FAR higher before all this retarded shit kicked off back in mid-2011.

11. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Banned? what is that... :)

It actually was a good place I completely agree. But all the good things have as you said left or been banned. What is the demise of HAX is the attitude of "they are the scene" and everyone else is crap. The scene operates best when it works togther. they isolate the scene and then blame every where else why the scene fails. it just divided and that is what slows progress. but progress has been great of late.

12. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Exactly STL!

13. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Well a member @ hax asked about CD audio on Sega CD.. So i replied there and told him the info and replied to another users question..

GregoryRatsh!t then edited the whole message. Link not giving a sh1t about the members question being answered and acting like a child in the process i replied a few times and as you see he edited my post.. Then he put my Email address up. which is funny as hell and sad at the same time.

So looking at the PS3hax privacy policy i found this intresting

Well looks like prirate is going to have to take some action because this has happen to members like @lethal_NFS and many others. I think the public needs to be warned that :

A.) the privacy Policy is completely false and not enforced at all. (sad when they attack the policies of PSX)
    B.) That Pirate the owner doesn't care about your personal Information.
    C.) As a super Moderator of the site that needs to be priotity #1 we know Gregory Abuses his power but not leaking personal infomation is just a step to far and this in not the 1st time.

Well he just let sh1t hit the fan. Because i will do my damnest to make the public aware of this Breach of the privacy Policy over at Hax. Has happened to many times.

http://www.ps3hax.net/privacy-policy/

LOL i had to laugh at this comments of his..

LOL disrespecting members I answered a question. then he took that answer off to put that stupid crap up ... i think everyone know me around the scene as someone who helps, and dont take shit from this idiot...

14. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

I recall Greg messing around with Lethal´s info, but what was the whole deal?

15. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    If I'm right, it's all because Lethal_NFS criticized PS3Hax's moderating style - basically the same shit as what everyone else has been complaining about, but from there, they have decided to go the extra mile, so to speak!

16. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

Now they realize that edited my post makes them look bad so they choose to create and account with my name and act like me..

link

Well its only a matter of time.. I have a great plan. They are going to exposed..

Breach of Privacy Policy not good for them.. :)

Update:
    I contacted pirate, Took three accounts lol i dont think they wanted me to contact him or even reply to the slander there., but i barley got the PM in. He knows the deal now. Ball is pirates court right now..

Lol they have a massive fail on the info they think is me.. Some is me some is not.. :)

17. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

Looks like Pirate just rendered his verdict on the whole matter.

18. 182
    Kvass

Kvass Loyal Member

Three accounts??? Shieeeeeeeeeeet. They hate yo' ass.

19. 456
    STLcardsWS

STLcardsWS Loyal Member

The feeling is mutual .. Pirate is an idiot as well, what did i expect when he has allowed them to run a site like they have.

GR stated they cant see IP but they were banning it quick lol (those i didnt have a STL refrence just so i could PM pirate).. That comment by gregory he cant see IP was laughable. He isn't even a good liar.

Well karma is a b1tch is all i can say. She is moody b1tch you piss karma off she will get you.. :)

20. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

So,,,,,, Anyone here actually call home to talk to their pets over the phone?