hit tracker

The world's first 360-degree AI electric toothbrush "Babahu X1" achieved 450% Goal at Indiegogo

Discussion in 'General Buy / Sell / Trade' started by GaryOPA, Nov 29, 2018.

By GaryOPA on Nov 29, 2018 at 6:14 PM
  1. 25,401
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    Artificial Intelligence is in everything: in cell phone cameras, devices and even in umbrellas , and now also in the teeth.
    f7pbnxnsnvkifqhuqjou.png

Yes, teeth.

This is the idea of babahu X1, the world's first toothbrush that has Artificial Intelligence.

"babahu X1" equipped with AI in a 360-degree electric toothbrush has started cloud funding at Indiegogo. From now on, at the push of a button, you'll have clean teeth through artificial intelligence algorithms to brush at different vibration frequencies efficiently. Only a week gone, babahu indiegogo project has achieved over 450%!!! To be the first backers now, you can get exclusive price up to 58% off. Thanks for all supporters!

Features of babahu X1

This type of electric toothbrush that gets caught like a mouthpiece and brushes all teeth at once, has come to see a little bit, but babahu X1 is equipped with AI (world first) and it works in conjunction with smartphones It is supposed to be able to do.

Although details are unknown, it seems to learn how to polish that person by AI conversion. The brush is made of silicon and there are 60 brushes, and the effectiveness of brushing is different depending on how people polish like ordinary toothbrush or electric toothbrush, by brushing each tooth into six faces and polishing each from 45 degrees angle there will be no thing. Moreover, the polishing time is only 10 - 20 seconds. If you can grind even if you get caught like the following, it seems easy to brush your teeth with a toilet after lunch or busy time in the morning.

giphy.gif

Silicon brush parts can be replaced, for 2-6 years old, for 6-13 year olds, for adults (13 years old or more).

Charging is wireless, it fully charges in 2 hours, and after full charge it can be used for 30 days. Since the product itself corresponds to IPX 7 waterproofing, even if a small child mistakenly drops it in the water, it will be OK (30 minutes of water resistant on the standard), and if it gets dirty it can be washed as well.

Crowd funding goes on Indiegogo.

It has already achieved a goal of 450% and has become a big goal. Babahu is thankful for all supporters! We will continue to make more sales, and bring much more high cost-effective products to all of you!

It is the investment price, but usually adult package is $ 99. It is $ 89 for kids, $ 99 with a set + change brush with $ 109, and so on.

Shipment is from January 2019. It is surprisingly early.

Let me invest in it and buy it. Because both my and her daughters have weak teeth, especially their girls’ graduate that their parents brush their teeth, there is probably absolutely no polish left. Even with an electric toothbrush, I do not use it, I brush my teeth for a couple of minutes in a couple of minutes and I'm about to fall asleep so I'd like to do something with this kind of technology.

Just a little creepy if this brush for parents is on the sink. It seems chattery if a visitor comes.

nmvyyizif6axi0xtltn0.png

How to use babahu X1?
    • Squeeze the toothpaste on both sides of the U-shaped brush head.
    • Gently bite the U-groove of the brush head.
    • When you press the start button, the super soft bristles will begin to completely clean the teeth.
    • Would you use a toothbrush like that? Do not hesitate it! Get the flash deals now!
    Product link: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/babahu-x1-1st-ai-powered-hand-free-toothbrush/x/19478195#/

Comments

Discussion in 'General Buy / Sell / Trade' started by GaryOPA, Nov 29, 2018.