hit tracker

There is nothing inserted into the Game Card Slot

Discussion in 'Official 'Gateway 3DS' Support Forum' started by timbiotic, Jan 10, 2015.

1. 5
    timbiotic

timbiotic Loyal Member

I have tried this on 2 different 3ds, one the original 3ds and one 3ds xl (neither new). I can get to the exploit menu and load the exploit but then i get the "There is nothing inserted into the Game Card Slot." I was able to update both of the Red Gateway Cards I have using the exploit. I copied .3ds files onto exFAT 32gb SanDisk Ultra Micro SD cards. Is there any special process or files besides the .3ds files that need to go on them? Advice?

2. 5
    timbiotic

timbiotic Loyal Member

Do you still need to run the install from the blue after the red exploit is installed?

3. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

No you do not need to reinstall the ds exploit from blue card unless you play a ds game rom/card. I also hoped you performed a exFAT format on your sd card instead of thinking it comes with it.

4. 5
    timbiotic

timbiotic Loyal Member

I did exFAT on the MicroSD not the SD. The SD seems to be working great, i was able to backup the NAND and load exploit fine. I think we got a bad batch from modchip direct as others reporting similar issues with the microSD cards. I am also not seeing the microsd option in datamanagement either. I bought 2 Gateway 3ds cards from them and they are having same symptoms in 2 seperate 3DS consoles.

5. 5
    timbiotic

timbiotic Loyal Member

I am an idiot i wasnt hitting select on the cartridge slot

6. 49
    Soulgain

Soulgain Loyal Member

Hahaha that does explain a lot there's only so much I can help with by what kind of information you present to me and how much. Enjoy your gateway!