hit tracker

Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by gDrive, Aug 25, 2012.

1. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Well, we already have a "things that piss you off" thread, which was originally created by GraVoX, so why not have a "things that make you happy" thread too (which was also created by GraVoX)?

Anyway, here's one thing that makes me happy: a game developer being frank as to why their PC game is shitty in terms of PC gaming-related issues that would be deemed "acceptable" in the console gaming scene.

- http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/08/23/why-pc-gamers-shouldnt-pirate-dark-souls/
    - http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/08/12/in-defense-of-from-softwares-dark-souls-pc-edition/
    - http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ing-dark-souls-to-pc-frame-rate-issues-remain

2. 253
    Egg 'n' chips

Egg 'n' chips Loyal Member

getting a gobble off the wife makes me happy lol

3. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Take your time with the re-birth of the thread already :) Sleeping i makes me happy, how simple is that

4. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

I'm happy because I thought my PS3, one of the old 40GB FATs, was starting to die on me but it seems fine now.

Ten minutes of playing any game including Square emus, would cause all of the fans to kick in. Started a few months ago but only with games like MP3, RDR etc and has gradually got worse and I was expecting a YLOD at any time.

Decided to take it apart on Saturday and give it a proper clean. The main fan was disgusting, covered in sticky brown dust (Probably containing extreme levels of THC ;))

Started playing uncharted 3 yesterday and must have played it for 3 -4 hours straight and a good couple of hours today. It's just humming along nicely :) I can hear the Sky+ box over it now lol.

Might actually test all this DEX stuff now, well after I've finished UC3 :p

5. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    pte_uk
    Speaking of PS3s, I'm actually happy that my PS3 is now used often, but then again, that was an inevitability due to the recent scene developments - also, playing with my nephew is another thing that makes me happy, even though it can be boring at times. :p

6. 19
    givesashiit

givesashiit Loyal Member

Except for hot girls, sports betting does make me happy :)

7. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Hey pete, my 40 has made loads of noise since day 1, wasn't this the 1st model with a smaller cpu/gpu? idk, I thought it was going to melt for a long time. It's strictly emu's and ps1/psp titles now.

I tell, you made me happy to see my mum yesterday, entire family lives in different countries so it's a bit weird

EDIT: Class One Explosives :)

8. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

The necromancers have visited so this thread is back from the dead.

I have a weeks holiday, that makes me happy as it's hot as hell. Holiday for a week will consist of the following activities:

Skating a Half pipe and fun box set up
    Surfing a surfboard that doesn't belong to me
    Drinking Booze
    Drinking Booze
    Drinking Booze
    Drinking Booze
    Drinking Booze
    OK, I might do a Rain Forest walk depending on the weather
    I might go to an Island with the 4WD

9. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    mmmm nothing like taking the 4WD for a beach run!
    I got a 91 Cruiser (work bus) what you got? Do any fishing?
    Surf fishing makes me a happy boy!!!

10. 175
    and_fis

and_fis Loyal Member

Being able to play the ps3 again instead of the xbox:glee:...Also the 2 weeks paid vacation starting dec 23rd!!!! Also so i can catch up on all my gaming then!! Oh and the new baby due in april.

11. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Got a disco tdi, just had a respray and put some coopers on it. It's in good condition, a new one is more then I have to spend. So it's thunderstorms today and i'm going nowhere yet, that's ok. Fraser island is good for all of the above and it's not exactly policed :) . The island is also a nightmare in bad weather, not safe to get to today. And yeah sure, i'll do some beach fishing.

12. 10
    Nicholas

Nicholas Loyal Member

SEO
    Well these days I am much happy because of shifting to PS3 from XBOX and whenever I find time to play the game it really makes me happy.

13. 72
    Trancey

Trancey Loyal Member

Boobies explorer
    Winning a ppi claim and booking up a holiday all in the same day makes me happy :p

14. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    Titties. Titties make me ecstatic. The wife has the next 3 days off, which means I get to see titties that aren't on a woman who is tired (and thus wrapped in a blanket for comfort mode as she clings to my arm watching me give the stink eye to Galactus in UMvC3).

I'm STILL waiting on a certain group to place out a fully working rip of DOA5, because... DOA has the best titties in vidya games, and well.. because the wife knows this too, I get a kick out of the look she gives me when I play any of the new DOAs

15. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    Pregnant titties are the best!!

16. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Yeah you can do wonderful things with them such as stick your man sausage between them, massage them, and suck them dry! :p

Whoops, too much information. :disgust:

17. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

lol i love titties!!!!

anyway you know what makes me happy
    a nice fat blunt and an episode of duck dynasty on A&E

18. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

So down the coast it was, now the island if I get time. What makes me happy is getting Blops 2 at a $30 discount with Nuketown 2025 map and a baseball cap

19. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

It's funny how much life changes:

What used to make me happy was an 8 ball, my m8's, a club and an after-party

What makes me happy now is my wife and kids. There is no experience like seeing the world through a kid's eyes or having someone you know you can depend on for anything.

20. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    this scene

I felt that bad ass when I evicted one of the wifes bitchy in-law family members (whom no one in the family particularly likes because she's a thief and addicted to crack and pills) from our house.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2016