hit tracker

Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by gDrive, Aug 25, 2012.

1. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    Seriously go for the e-cigs mate!!!
    If you need some help I can point you in the direction of good brands.
    I gave up on New Years and was using mainly chewies for when I had cravings.. I used 3 patches on a few bad days I had. But I was seriously grumpy!!

Grabbed my vapouriser and Ive cut out 4000 chemicals + carcinogenic smoke. Sure enough Im still feeding my nicotine habit but my lungs feel like Ive quit, my taste, everything feels like Ive quit smoking.
    Im happy, I feel great and I could if I was an idiot do it around my children risk free (I dont wanna have them think its cool)
    I do puff away on it in the lounge at night, I did it around my parents house and asked them if they smelt anything... not a thing

Cost me $93 to get set up with the tool which was 2 batteries, a chamber for liquid, mouthhpiece and 6 atomizers (atomizers make the vapour and last max 2 weeks) Also got a bottle of juice.
    bottles of juice are $12 and last a bit over a week and atomizers are $2-3. SO Ive gone from $50-$60 fortnight to about $15 :D

2. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

^ Might need to look into this, Had 5 cigs before work and it's just stupid. That and 5 coffee's,,,,,,,,

3. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Bleh coffee tastes like muddy water :p
    I looked at some reviews before I got mine and they all said what's mates who got them said.
    They just eventually stopped smoking without realising it. Some had no plans of quitting but after awhile the taste and feel of cigs was horrible.

4. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Bit of a long story, but I'll try to keep it short.

I work as a sysadmin for a company here as some of you know. My company has a contract with a certain partner that is very difficult to deal with. The deal we have with them is we supply the space, the staff, and the hardware on the floor (pc's, etc) and they provide the switches, uplink to their network and the images for the pc's.

Friday we had to replace some pc's and went to go format the new ones and the image would crash on start-up everytime (corrupted image). We asked them to restore a backup of the image as we needed these pc's for first thing monday morning. They had no backup and asked that we bring every model of pc we have to their office to create an image for each (about 10 different models and revisions) BUT it would take 3 weeks to do this. Seeing as I build the image for our company (one image for all hardware--laptop, desktop, intel, amd--doesn't matter), my colleague asked the guy if I could call him to work something out, but that I only speak english. He said sure, so I called.

The conversation started well but as soon as the guy realized I knew what I was talking about he refused to talk to me in english, no matter what I said. I asked him if doing this by email would be better and he says OK and hangs up. I send an email, no response. I tell my boss, he calls and gets vm--no return call. So here we are stuck needing 10 pc's for Monday morning and screwed. Well not quite. :p

I'm the type of guy that I will work with anyone, no matter what experience level and have lots of patience, however don't piss me off. What did I do? I grabbed the hard-drive out of one of their images that crashed, grabbed their sysprep folder and got the credentials I needed to make a universal image for their own network. Tested this morning and working like a charm!! Added the pc to their domain and it is now ready to use. :D I'm sure they're not going be too happy with me, but I tried to work with them and they treated me like dirt and left me no other option, so I found a solution. Very happy right now!!

EDIT: Just got back from deploying the image to the 10 pc's. Talked to my boss, he's going to cut off any fallout that may come so I don't have to deal with it, should any come. Going in early tomorrow morning to install the pc's and then I'm done with this "partner".

5. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I just worked out that you can stop the traffic in the arcade game Paperboy by throwing newspapers at them, well duh I hear you say. Now you know what my PS3 is used for

6. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Haha good old paperboy.. Loved that!
    Been getting my NeoGeo game on

7. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I'm still addicted Shocktroopers 1 and 2 though the best Neo Geo imho is the KOF series.

8. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

A nice hot sopping wet tight.....

oh heh.....

9. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Fart ??

10. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

nah move forward about two inches on a womans body and jackpot!

11. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Oh, Sweaty cracks, Dude! Thats just sick but each to their own I guess.Regular guys are into the old Pink Canoe.

Happiness is chips/Fries and Gravy Atm, So damn bad but I love it. Happiness is Goober Strawberry on toast, I love that stuff. See the "Things that piss you off" Thread for the part where I talk about being Fatty Fatty Fat ASS

12. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Dude, Im SO not posing for anymore pics laying on chips for you!!

13. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

I can't see the problem here TsAuce, I mean we're all manly men and my other half needs something to get excited over. Anyway, Today I bought a crapload of American traveller cheques (Checks for you from the US) only to sell once the Aussie $ is worth peanuts. This will work, i've been successfull at making $12000 profit in the 90's

14. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    LOL how did I know you'd come sniffing around when there's mention of me posing for pictures :p
    You soooo cant afford this ;)

15. 0
    dangwoot

dangwoot Guest

lmfao not the asshole misfit.... no wonder all your ex's come running to me :D

16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Yet you seem to be physically free at the moment, you're just a tease man.

17. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    I'm a dick tease who cock blocks :D

18. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

19. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Having a healthy boy number 4 today has made me happy :D

20. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Congrats man, you're like a machine! Not the part human part robot type but more like the duracell bunny.