hit tracker

Things that make you happy

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by gDrive, Aug 25, 2012.

1. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Forgot all about X-2. Might have to take another week off :p

AND LMAO. Instead of blue balls I'll have blitzballs!!

2. 777
    TomatOsaUce

TomatOsaUce Ex-Convict Loyal Member

Home Page:
    http://exconvict.org
    Don't forget to try gDrives favourite.. "Learn to dance with Manpower". He told me with PCSX2 that you can see the sweat bead down to their asses ;)

3. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    :amused:

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  4. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Bringing back my PS3 from an RSOD

5. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Watching the wallabies beating the British/Irish lions. Even if you don't like rugby, please watch 2moro night's game Aussies, irish and Brits.

Edit: catching up for lost time with my editting, bought a super slim PS3 and stuck 1t hdd in it, these things are tiny and easy to carry around, don't forget the HDMI cable because hotels will not provide them! well duh, they will provide "International roast" being the most evil excuse for coffee

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  6. 1,327
    rednekcowboy

rednekcowboy Developer

Getting a slim for $160 and going from the place I bought it to get it downgraded. Now have a nice shiny CECH-2001A on Rebug 4.30.2 Rex and am upgrading the hdd to 500 GB as we speak.

If only I had Rebug 4.41.1 REX spoofed to 4.46 to install on this puppy, I'd be all set!! :p Guess I'll try out Rogero for a bit now that I have a working bluray, I can actually explore other firmwares a little!! :p

7. 6
    AMIR

AMIR Loyal Member

one of ny friend buy ps4 console for me .....
    this is the thing can make me happy.

8. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    I just got my semi-replaced Samsung Galaxy S3 back yesterday since the phone got broken late July 2013, but the insurance company couldn't be bothered with replacing the battery lid for the phone, which was partially shattered so I ended up going to a phone shop which took me 20-30 minutes to get there via the bus (public transport) to get the battery lid which was £5, as opposed to £10 at the phone shops near where I live, and they were out of stock.

However, the store that I bought the battery lid from DIDN'T have the Pebble Blue lids in stock at first and I ended up waiting 2:30 hours in total to actually get one, in which I just went to a nearby shopping centre and started looking for anything that would grab my attention until I came back to the store at 1700hrs, only for me to wait another 30 minutes to end up getting one regardless of the store not having any in stock at first - talk about commitment.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  9. 7
    HallMark

HallMark Loyal Member

Things that make me happy: Going to Ireland next week on holiday. And Nine Inch Nails are playing in Belfast. AND there are tickets left! :D

10. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

when gDrive gets pissed off :D

Artlover likes this.
  11. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Happy ending at the end of a massage :D

gDrive, Artlover and Jock O'Strap like this.
  12. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Maaaaaaaaate, 1st, apologies about life etc etc

So moving right along, you're saying, you're happy after a massage? or you're happy after a maaaaaasage

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  13. 777
    TomatOsaUce

Home Page:
    Maaaaaate! No worries, life here as well etc etc.. Got a new toy that takes up all my time now ;) XR6 Turbo, I'm such a bogan car dude now. 500HP at the wheels in a couple months haha And both actually I'm always happy after any massage more so a maaaaasage though. Here's a funny story that makes me laugh. This young 19yr old fella at work is a weights nut, we actually think hes both on roids and trapped in the closet. He goes from going spastic over nothing, veins everywhere, snorting and flaring up to dry humping this other young dude at work. I get the feeling he'd be one of those guys ya see in the movies.. high school quarterback, gets it on with dudes then beats them up afterwards for being gay. So anyway the other day he comes up to me and says "You reckon Duffy loves cock? I do, ya can so tell he'd take it like a bitch and love it". Im not lying when I say he was "repositioning" himself whilst saying it. He then came up to me and a few other fellas later on and enlightens us with "You cunts stare at wood all day, that means youre all faggots and I should face fuck ya's til you choke! Dirty faggots" then he proceeds to turn around and walk off. Dude is crazy and his raw stupidity is both annoying and hilarious in a pathetic way. Damn paragraphing isnt working for me :(

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    gDrive and Jock O'Strap like this.
  14. 436
    Jock O'Strap

Jock O'Strap Loyal Member

bahahahahahaha rofl

gDrive likes this.
  15. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Well, Hate to be Generic but OMFG! get the guy some therapy, man therapy and then see who's loving it. What I'm seeing here is roid abuse, and it's classic to say the least. I myself used to work out at 5Am before work and the juice was just too easy to get your hands on, it effects people mentally and I can tell you the roid junkies where the ones that would always cover their cocks in the change rooms for some odd but obvious reason, and they where the hypo phsyco spastic during their normal hours of living. Actually, introduce this guy to smoking pot or maybe slip a serapax or ten in his coffee and see what he's really like. Maybe he should ask duffy to help out in making a float for this years Mardi Gras? And then find the moment when his coin slot is open, Surprise!!! Ok ok, I'm not the right guy to comment on this situation but he's probably a virgin and it's very sad. Now you did tell him the average dick size is 11 inches right?

Edit: Flacid

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2014
    Jock O'Strap likes this.
  16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Hello 10 month old dead thread, Something has made me happy finally.

After discussing the G20 Summit to friends overseas, I have asked if there's anything they would like me to tell the world leaders. here is what they came up with, A very Large Banner that everyone can see that reads:

"Welcome to Are Country, Legalize Weed, Suck My Dick"

So, the person who gets shot next week will probably be me, but apparently this is a very important Global message.

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  17. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Betel nuts with Lime

Jock O'Strap likes this.
  18. 6
    Marina_Lovering

Marina_Lovering Loyal Member

Aside from quality time with my daughter at home, I enjoyed surfing, Actually i loved it. :)