hit tracker

Things that piss you off

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Misfit, Mar 25, 2012.

1. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

The fact that this flu is lingering like an unknown std

2. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Tell me about it, and I've seen whatcha done here hehe.

3. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

I remember in high school I had a string of really nasty flu's. Turned out it was mononucleosis. Took forever to recover. Had to spend lotsa time in bed. Not the way you wanna spend your Summer. If what ever you have lingers too long, see the doc. Antibiotics can be win.

4. 130
    cerebr_al

cerebr_al Loyal Member

Apropros of nothing.. I posted at tute on one of the wii forums on this site in October last year.

It's obviously noteworthy because it's been viewed in excess of 3,000 times but hardly anyone has thanked me for it...

View attachment 2352

Why you no say thanks??

*kidding* lol!

5. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    right now.. my fucking debate team, they blew it off, and now expect me to pull the debate out of my ass.. and we present tomorrow...

My Youth in conflict group is also pissing me off, they blew off their fair share of the work until tonight.. so I had to cobble together a 40 minute presentation, from their crappy reports.

I got the presentation done.. but looks like I'll be up ALL fucking night for this debate.. and it's only a 3 fucking minute debate... about whether people who did heroin should be barred from being a cop. (we're for barring people who used it from being a cop)

6. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    People who can't express their own opinions in a civil manner - that is all.

7. 891
    Digital-Spooker

Digital-Spooker Loyal Member

Student.
    (I'm just jokin with you G :))

[​IMG]

8. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA!

That cracked me up! :amused:

9. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

All day every day my female co-workers discussing Checken recipes, I can't eat chicken any more. Either that or ghosts or things they don't understand.

10. 18
    KitTheo

KitTheo Loyal Member

None
    Justin beiber. Thats all.

11. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Gaawwd, I still can't seem to complete the 777 Raceway without hitting the wall on the last bend

Hello Misfit? Freaking rapidshare being capped @ 30k, I mean wtf? I really mean WTF! Looks like the video rental stores will be profiting on this. I haven't downloaded anything this year and missed the whole smegmaupload thing, but this freaking sux and blows like a 3rd would party vacuum cleaner

12. 867
    Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Free links? Are you surprised?

13. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Seems like I am

14. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Use Rapid8.Com to try and bypass the 30k speed

15. 63
    devilinadress

devilinadress Loyal Member

People who ask "Is this 4.1 jailbreak real?"

16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

17. 18
    KitTheo

KitTheo Loyal Member

None
    Signing for papers.

Like I will have to do tommrow at 10:30 ish central standard time at the Rice Lake Wisconsin Marshfield hospital to get papers transferd from luther middleford for pick up in regard to a heart attack susstained on a 26 year old 180 lbs 1000 military pressing in 23 minnuts fool who was not onley reped by the name Bit but is nay almost the most educated individuals in synapical spoken non systematic english on the planet (BAD MEET EVIL OFF THE TOP GOT ME THERE) I meen I have learned some. Although my onley comment on swaggy was a blue nuke could be the new nuke and sony is the shit. To relize almost a month after beinv woke from my sleep at 9:15 in the morning and started vommiting because of a synapical thug shit storm of un eligantual luey vill style rappers and the most expencive system know to meen being ripped of a fort night lacked market would push the already frail system over the edge and evolve into a heart attack as the crow flew on new years eve 2011. So what I am saying is yes sony your shit did stink and my blue carmaed sony waching ass was hit by it. might of just puked if you maby just didnt rip the whole planet off. I can imagin 20 billion people new years eve aslepp in bet gritinv there teath. Thinking screw the trenches and steel the swager its 2011s end today i am gunna get mine. probley wouldent have been hit by your 2 year old shit storm of horrid unjustice. not to infringe on your synapis at all i defenitly will not be talking to you about the affects of your tripple try quad swager after it rips off the planet. And go figer the war was over and that preverible shit storm still hit me. We deffinatly we not a county of one at the time and where looking to make the fool like neo rap so i guess what i am relly trying to say is thanka for messing up better luck on the ps4 im not blind yet. grafffix meet swaggggey meet i dont care what your mama said is not a war its playstation. P.S ill take a mill if your giving but im not looking for court like a retard to hear helped who. your right. swager

18. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Are you Vince from Shamwow?

19. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

Err, do what???? :confused:

20. 58
    NuclearAqua

NuclearAqua Loyal Member

A recent thing that pisses me off is that my favorite private tracker (it's Portuguese - I can invite you still if you want to) will be closed within the month. I'm just so fucking sad that after 9 years in existence (I've only been with them for 2, though) it will be closing. Apart from the great speeds and rare material (I myself shared my first torrent with them yesterday, lol), they had a wonderful community in the forums.

It's just so sad the file sharing scene is really doing to the shits nowadays (even though they aren't closing for legal reasons).

FUCK!!!!