hit tracker

Things that piss you off

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Misfit, Mar 25, 2012.

1. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    Yup - he is The PS3 Scene's Most Hated Man!

Some people actually like him regardless of his behaviour though.

2. 253
    Egg 'n' chips

Egg 'n' chips Loyal Member

im not even gona visit that site any more,he is the main reason most people dont visit their site sorry @pirate if your reading.
    change your super mod or he will end up being the death of your site.
    over half of us have trueblue now,they are the only way forward.and he spits in every tb owners face.
    well i hock the fattest greeny in his face.
    thats why this place has more visitors,because they weont get shot down for being a noob or a trueblue owner.

3. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    That's the sad thing - even some of his fanatics have ditched him and Hax - Holypuma (sorry to drag his name in) was the most recent one getting pissed off at him.

Don't get me wrong - GreggyBoy can be a good boy at times (that's when I like him I gotta admit - he was far more likeable back in July 2011, before the CrunchHax Wars kicked off), but in certain cases, he can be a dick (sorry Greg), which is when they start getting pissed off at him.

Oh well, what can you do eh? Times change and so does people!

Also, if it's any consolation to GreggyBoy, I can be even more dickheaded than he is when I want to be. :p

4. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

Contrarian viewpoint to the rescue!

True, that guy used to piss me off so much. Not until very very recently have I started to warm up to him. Honestly, once I looked past all the bullshit, I found we agree on a lot of key issues. Does that make him any less of a prick? NO, but I would be lying if I said there was no philosophical overlap. I think a lot of the members here would be surprised to learn that, they too, got a little Rasputin in them.

5. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    TL;DR: He's like Marmite, and we all share SOME of his traits! :p/:D - that I agree on!

<cue the Marmite adverisement theme tune>

[​IMG]

6. 253
    Egg 'n' chips

ive been visiting hax site for a few years till i decided to sign up,and sorry guys who dont mind him but at the end of the day he doesnt give 2 flying fucks about anybody,only himself.he calls people some unspeakable names but if you call it him and he goes on a nut case rampage.
    useing his higher posisition to try and blackmail people and you know what,so what if my name is mark,there is no need to go look for it and spread it around.that is below the belt,and as for calling my mate a retard for having his wife die,litterally weeks ago and not being able to sort himself out financially.she earned more in 6 months than he ever could in 5 years.he cant work,hes got brain damage and back problems from an accident a few years back.
    and for greg to be as insensative as he was is really unprofessional and uncalled for.
    i for one couldnt care al ess about him,and if he dies tomorrow,1 less arsehole in the world as far as im concerned now.
    i dont normally get like that with people,i just ignore but that guy deserves everything he gets.

7. 142
    random#guy

random#guy Loyal Member

Marmite has gotta be a UK thing or something. I've been hearing about it a lot lately. It got me curious enough that I looked for it last time I was at the grocery store, but alas, I could not find it. The only time I ever saw it was at a Mexican restaurant in the San Diego area (of all places!) Sadly, I was too chickenshit to try it at the time.

8. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Fair enough and in all honesty, I don't blame you for being ultra-pissed at him for all of the aforementioned reasons; you're not the only one - in fact, most of the people in this scene probably hate him as much as you do - hence the "PS3 Scene's Most Hated Man" title.

Yup - it is a common thing in the UK - I first tried it back in my childhood and I actually liked it! :)

9. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

I dont even pay attention to that guy, he's a joke. I don't know if you've ever been in a mental asylum but I have and there's some people you just got to ignore or you will turn into them.

10. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    The user title of a particular person "I'm Fucked In The Head" would be deemed appropriate for some eh (sans the mentally deranged for medical reasons - I don't wanna describe them in that manner - but then again, I'm autistic, but I don't mind the "black humour" approach towards describing people and things, but for the sake of respect, I don't resort to that aforementioned approach in certain situations). :p

11. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

Well it wasnt a joke, Ive been there. I wasnt trying to get sympathy or make fun of people in there, I just feel I can make fun of them because Ive been in there myself more than once. Take note Im not making fun of the people themselves just the situation in general; people pissing themselves, making sense in the wrong time etc I just mentioned it because a lot of people in there (they cant help it of course) act like children, pure hedonism, if they dont get what they want they throw a fit but become violent throw chairs etc walk around naked, so of course they get a thorazine shot and go night night.

Im just saying dude acts like one of these people without mental/medical illness or maybe he does have one/many and is reaching out for help. We all have problems but go in there for a few weeks and you'll miss the outside world and a peaceful sleep in your own bed and realize there's always some one more fucked than you are. :)

12. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    I know it isn't a joke (that and I'm trying to hint that some may take the "black humour" approach with certain situations as they don't mind doing so) - that's exactly what I was trying to say, because we all have seen people in such situations, albeit in different institutions or situations or places - heck, I've been in a special needs school (that and I have an ill-tempered relative who has been in a psychiatric ward at one stage) so I more or less know the gist of how it feels like.

TL;DR: Being mentally compromised to such an extent that your are institutionalized sucks big time and I never wish ill upon people - hence me saying the following (with the elaborated points in parentheses):

PS: I don't mean to offend anyone here, but if I did offend anyone here, then I apologize for that.

13. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

You offended me gDrive I'm having a psychotic break! Oooh and you just gave me my 1000TH thanks!!! DO I WIN AN IPOD OR SOMETHING?!?

14. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    If I was wealthy, then I would've given you something tangible!

Sadly though, I'm not! :sorrow:

15. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Patrickbatman, I have been in a mental asylum, long boring story but I wasn't really mental as such. Anyway, I have a few friends who are members there and I don't mind. I just chose not to join because of the agro

16. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    I CAN'T FUCKING GO TO SLEEP! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU INSOMNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :mad:

17. 253
    Egg 'n' chips

try playing bejeweled on your phone with one eye open lol works a treat for me :p
    what the...
    i did what you told me...
    still no face,ah well needs are a must when the devil farts in your face.

18. 18
    KitTheo

KitTheo Loyal Member

None
    That Diablo3 is not for ps3 that eeds to be fixed now.

you coulds alwesy over dose on sleeping pills thats works for about 10 min gut that insomnia is a killa.

19. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Ok, yesterday I had a bum abusing me for not giving money or a cigarette, dude was literally yelling out down the street every swear under the sun. I hate to steal quotes but I told my other half who wanted to womp this idiot, theres no point in doing that since he's already dead. Anyway, this really pissed me off

20. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

That happened to me a few years ago but it wasn't because I wouldnt give him a cigarette I offered him one but he didnt like my brand, i thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever and the cliche "Beggers can't be choosers" came to mind.

He also cursed me out because of it and threatened to beat me up, but I think he was crazy