hit tracker

Things that piss you off

Discussion in 'Off Topic & General Discussion' started by Misfit, Mar 25, 2012.

1. 847
    pete_uk

pete_uk Crunchy Emu Compiler Loyal Member

Don't get me started about the homeless, I work in a homeless hostel :hopelessness:
    Some of them are the most ungrateful people you will ever meet.

2. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

3. 2,773
    PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

4. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

The photo doesn't really show the town, it's full of hippies, hipsters and dropouts. The beach is good though, and it's across the border so I can buy all of the unhealthy american foodz, Goober!

Oh yeah, baby showers at work piss me off, I must be a bastard but I don't work for other peoples mistakes

5. 4,102
    gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
    http://techbliss.org
    @ "I don't work for other people's mistakes"

Hahahaha ouch! :p

6. 88
    Goku1992

Goku1992 Loyal Member

When people say that COD is the same thing over and over again :/ sheesh isnt sports games kinda the same way?

Grand theft auto games are the same thing pretty much but different story behind them but same thing but they get no hate like COD I play BF3 but I kinda like COD better.

But I do hate campers (so not cool)

7. 18
    KitTheo

KitTheo Loyal Member

None
    Here it is. I told you what was going on and stuff so check out my youtube page. whell you there check out my whole cd called dooue-wet on mixedontheodore channel screw the outher one and the video about the geosony rip off it is a song from pantera and check the last video on geohots web page. i am trying to get a hold of him for that reason.

ohh yah people who are pirets and dont have respect for human intellagence Thats why my name is bit in the first place.

Had the name change paper work but got drunk oops but itll be back. I swear.

PS3 crunch make it happen. You sold out when it went down hill. graff where is he so sell in for some up hill.

8. 30
    CTR3000

CTR3000 Loyal Member

This is definitely one of the things that piss me off.
    Sequels should be a continuation of its predecessor with very similar game play IMO as that is what a sequel is, more of the same. When people want different game play its time for a NEW DIFFERENT GAME. What we really need is for game devs to get off their ass and make some good OC, and stop running old games into the ground.

9. 88
    Goku1992

Goku1992 Loyal Member

@CTR3000
    I agree game devs are getting really lazy IMO. Most games if it isnt like an RPG last only for like 12 hours (if you are lucky) I would LOVE for something like COD to have like an extensive campaign on 25-30 hours instead of the usual 4-6 hours. PS2 games too a while to beat (most of them did) but ps3 games nowadays take atleast a good 12 hours to beat them and Sony is wondering why people want to pirate games. Why play 60 bucks just to beat a game in 12 hours you can rent the game for that much.

EDIT: Most newer games are SOOO noob friendly nowadays they "tell you" where to go and what to do. Look at RE4 and compare it to RE5 all you guys should know what I am talking about.

10. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Bah, don't even get fucking started on these games - nowadays, completing a game is far easier than being a lazy asshole! :p

11. 88
    Goku1992

Goku1992 Loyal Member

@gDrive

It's so true old games were wayy harder than newer games. Now with newer games they just make it look new and shiny :) some are good dont get me wrong but MOST of em. nahh

12. 4,102
    gDrive

Home Page:
    Exactly - like the first Zelda on the NES versus Zelda: Ocarina of Time on the N64 for instance! :p

13. 30
    CTR3000

CTR3000 Loyal Member

Agreed. Thinking back now its been a while since I have played a game that warranted rage quitting.
    I miss games that you would get stuck at some point, quit then come back later and beat it. That feeling when you win.

14. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

It's crazy right? This gen, Demon souls followed by Dark Souls are a bit of a saviour imho. Though duesex hr on the hardest setting is a bit of a challenge, I agree strongly with the last few opinions

15. 77
    TLSS_N

TLSS_N Loyal Member

College Student
    Home Page:
    https://encrypted.google.com/
    You know what pisses me off, it's not anything to do with the scene. But it does effect a vast majority of us all. I may come off as pissed about it for the wrong reason so let me get this straight as to why I am pissed about it "I know get to the point" What pisses me off right now, I was just looking over the press release of the National Defense Resources preparedness executive order. In it, if you scroll down to section 601, sub-section 02

They didn't even have the nerve to come out openly and tell the citizens of the united states "HEY WE ARE RE-INSTATING THE DRAFT", they released it on a Friday when they knew everyone wouldn't be paying attention.

Of course I am upset about what this means, but it's just a part of life nothing can be done to change it, but to stab us in the back like that was just uncalled for. If you are going to re-instate the draft because you can't stop what's coming, at the very least you could be frank and honest with this generation instead of have oh gaffy joe let little bits "slip" here and there.

the whole section for those who wish to read in full:

16. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Hey TLSS, don't want to seem like a dope, but this is for real? Heavy shit reminiscent of the 60's

17. 77
    TLSS_N

TLSS_N Loyal Member

College Student
    Home Page:
    https://encrypted.google.com/
    yea, it's for real read it here

Sorry, I thought I linked to the site.

18. 1,232
    Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

My co-workers just talk shit all day long, I'm done with hearing about fucking chicken recipes. No-one cares about your daughter/family/dog/cooking whatever the fuck you're waffling about. I mention i'm the only guy in my office? ;)

19. 96
    MOST Hated

MOST Hated Loyal Member

That Rage for true blue doesn't work on 2.7.
    That most of the ps3 scene is bitching about TB,
    sorry no hand out for now.. Pay for something for once.
    That most of this scene's users have snot nosed, arrogant attitudes.
    That "The Grey" was an awesome dismal movie,
    but all IMBD users can talk about is Liam Nieson's man hands..
    It's alright if you're gay, but the whole world don't have to be.
    That sony is straight bitches when it comes to "protection"
    That my girl bitches to me when I want head before going to work.
    GRrrr!

20. 18
    KitTheo

KitTheo Loyal Member

None
    Not having a PS1 Exploite any one know any that dose not require. memcard or mod chip editing. Like ps1 linux on a external hd. Maro on ps1 would be the thing to do.