hit tracker

TiltFX psp 3000 help

Discussion in 'PSP Newbie Corner & Tutorials' started by TheKeiron, Apr 12, 2010.

1. 11
    TheKeiron

TheKeiron Loyal Member

I couldn't find the help section so i figured here would be the next best place to post for help: I bought the tiltFX from datel's website a while ago and it arrived today, however after installing it and activating it with the license key I cannot seem to get it to work properly: the ‘home’ button does not do anything at all (according to the manual I should be able to at least exit the program but no menu appears) and when i'm in OFW when I press ‘select’ or ‘start’ to launch the profile the screen goes black then after a few seconds the psp turns off! when i'm on 5.03 Gen - C when i launch a profile the psp resets when i press select/start to launch a profile, but i'm not even sure thats supposed to happen:confused:Am I doing something wrong? I wouldn't be suprised if i'm the only one here with the tiltfx as it took so freakin long to get delivered lol

2. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

Try to post here:
    http://www.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?151758-Datel-TiltFX-and-CFW

3. 11
    TheKeiron

TheKeiron Loyal Member

thanks for getting back to me :) i posted a reply on that thread now hope someone there can help!

4. 26,553
    Xenogears V

Xenogears V Senior Helper Clean-Up Crew

I hope for you. Usually this forum section, isn't very popular.