hit tracker

Titanfall runs at 792p on Xbox One

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 10, 2014.

By GaryOPA on Mar 10, 2014 at 8:02 PM
  1. 25,697
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    Same as the beta

Several users are reporting that the game has the sale native resolution as the beta 1408x792

[​IMG]

And here it go, another game that even after having a beta, has not been improved (at least in relsolution terms) at all in the final version. This is Titanfall, whose final version is still being rendered (natively) at 792p (1408x792 pixels) on Xbox One.

According to a Reddit user who got the game in advance:

Well, at least it runs at 60 FPS and the console upscales it to 1080p... (With slowdowns when too many players and explosions are present)

NEWS SOURCE: Titanfall still renders at 792p on Xbox One (via) Reddit

Our thanks to 'Kaos2K' for this news item!

Comments

Discussion in 'Xbox Gaming News' started by GaryOPA, Mar 10, 2014.

1. 501
      Nicotine

Nicotine Loyal Member

pretty shitty for a game they are considering a console seller/must have exclusive......

2. 1,232
      Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

totally shit, and 6 vs 6? At least BF4 looks good on the XB1, the only game that's given me hope for decent online.

3. 93
      eatdogs

eatdogs Loyal Member

I actually went to my local Gamestop last night to pick up my copy of Darksouls 2. I honestly was worried they'd give away my copy of the game to someone else by accident since I don't really trust that store. Anyway there were several people in line there (they gave away tickets that separated people by groups. Those who were picking up the xbone system with Titanfall bundle, those for DS2, and then those just picking up Titanfall) and I was surprised by the amount of people who were there for DS2. I was also really surprised at those who showed up for Titanfall, which wasn't a whole lot when compared to other major releases like COD and BF (Some guy said the line for BF4 was epic... in hindsight I really feel bad for those people. I took the chance back when BF3 came out and waiting in line at midnight. That line wasn't long either back then, but look at how it was now).I guess Titanfall had it's midnight supporters, but just from all the hype around it I guess I expected more to show up. Maybe people still don't know about the game yet. Those casual gamers who play lots and lots of COD and BF. Of course it's also only on the xbone so there's that. I'm just not sure, but I was really glad that a decent amount of people were there for DS2. Most didn't seem to even own xbone's.

4. 5,605
      Battlefield

Battlefield Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://
      Only 6 vs 6?

MAG on PS3 supports 256 players on same map.

And.. WTF....792p with slowdowns? Another joke for XJoke1.

5. 888
      wewii

wewii Loyal Member

More isn't always better. BF4 is the worst FPS shooter Ive ever played. Looks pretty, gameplay sucks major balls. Garbage hitmarker system. Game character feels like a drunk hobo running around. Overcrowded cesspool of uncoordinated chaos.

Played Titan Fall today and LOVE it. Amazing gameplay, responsive hitmarks at great distances, parkour glory, really impressive maps, sweet graphics (despite the public's 729p = BAD, general retardation).

Once again, PS4 trolls flooding literally EVERY news site & every Xbox One article comment sections with dumbass comments and stupid trollphrases like 'xbone' & 'titanfail'. (except Maxconsole :) ) And the current Xbox Live outage smells like a troll inspired DDoS.

If PS4 fanboys are so happy with their precious, than why are they so insecure about Xbox one. lol Pitiful :D

tumblr_mvmfbdZzKK1qk874ho1_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2014
    6. 1,232
      Misfit

Misfit Loyal Member

Bf4 on the XB1 is brilliant, I'm having zero problems online with 24 player matches, the hit detection is acurate and I'm in Australia. The beta Titanfall was a walk in the park and is visually unimpressive.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2014
    7. 13,435
      billysastard

billysastard MaxConsole Co-Admin Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://www.maxconsole.com
      i thought mag supports ZERO players on the same map, sony shut the servers creating a pretty coaster.

Battlefield likes this.
    8. 5,605
      Battlefield

Battlefield Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://
      Yes. I dont think there ever was 256 on one map.

There is 3 major issues why MAG didn't become successful.

1.) It was released the same week PSN was shutted down for 1-2 mponths.
      2.) Its online only with no Bot or single player support at all.

3.) This is the worst:
      You could never join a game in MAG. When you joined a server, you was in a 30-60 minute queue for the next game.
      You could eat dinner, go shopping etc. until you could join a game on MAG.

As for Battlefield 4.. Goddamn its the most boring BF online ever.
      1.) Why the hell do they use "close quarters" maps for any game mode?
      2.) Why is the Air 2 Air maps so small, that you can barely turn around a plane?

In Battlefield 1942, you had huge maps unlike the tiny ones in BF4.

Where is the Battlefield in Battlefield, since all maps is so tiny? They should rename BF 5 to Close Quarters 5.