hit tracker

Tribit XSound Go Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Official MaxConsole Review

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Dec 18, 2018.

By realtimesave on Dec 18, 2018 at 3:16 PM
  1. 390
    realtimesave

realtimesave MaxConsole Product Reviewer MaxConsole News Team

Wireless and Waterproof / Tribit Xsound Go / Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
    [​IMG]

With all the Bluetooth reviews we have been doing on MaxConsole, we cannot leave out a good quality Bluetooth speaker review. Bluetooth speakers are great for sound on the go and quickly setting up for parties. Tribit provides an excellent speaker which you can even use out in the rain, the Tribit Xsound Go Bluetooth Speaker.

The Tribit Xsound Go is a pill shaped speaker that has Bluetooth and a 1/8th inch (3.5mm) jack for plugging into various devices. It is easily paired with any Bluetooth device and charges with the standard 5V DC via micro USB port with its included micro USB to USB type A cable. This Bluetooth speaker ships with a charge so it is ready to go right out of the box.

Let’s take a look at the packaging and included items:

IMG_5744.JPG

IMG_5725.JPG IMG_5726.JPG

The Tribit Xsound Go is shipped in an orange and white box with a white picture of the product on top. The box states its features on the side and clearly states the color, black, on the bottom. This box does not display any support contact information or scannable codes for more product information, but if any support is needed [email protected] is here to help.

IMG_5741.JPG IMG_5742.JPG

IMG_5743.JPG

Inside the box you will find the Tribit Xsound Go Bluetooth speaker along with a couple of business cards and product literature. The Bluetooth speaker is included with its micro USB to USB type A cable. It also has a small lanyard tied to it so you can carry it without dropping it.

IMG_5745.JPG IMG_5746.JPG

IMG_5747.JPG

On the top of the unit are its controls: power, Bluetooth pairing, play, decrease and increase volume. The back of the unit displays the product name and has a waterproof rubber tab that can be flipped open to reveal its 1/8th inch (3.5mm) audio input jack and its charging port. More product information is on the bottom such as country of manufacture (China), part number, and serial number.

This speaker powers on and pairs easily. When pairing, power on the unit and then press the Bluetooth button to put it in pairing mode. It pairs with a chime / sound and then you are ready to start playing audio.

The Tribit Xsound go sounds great and does not suffer from any kind of white noise or other interference when in operation. When sound is muted or paused, it is dead silent. Audio plays great from the speakers and there is a nice, clear balance of bass and treble.

IMG_5748.JPG IMG_5749.JPG

IMG_5750.JPG IMG_5751.JPG

IMG_5752.JPG

This speaker is waterproof so you can take it along into the shower room or even throw rain parties outside and it will always operate properly without damaging the unit. Its case is plastic with a rubber piece on the back to cover the input ports for waterproof safety and the front has a fine mesh grille covering the speakers.

This is an excellent Bluetooth speaker. It offers water proof, Bluetooth connectivity, 1/8th inch input, and clear sound. I was happy to test out this unit when I started playing music on it and had no problem with it at all. I highly recommend this Bluetooth speaker to anyone looking for an aesthetically pleasing speaker with some weight to it. I would have to highly rate this product due to its durability and sound clarity.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tribit Audio for providing the our Tribit Xsound Go speaker sample for review. This is currently on sale for $32.99 on Amazon.com with FREE shipping. I would definitely recommend this Bluetooth speaker to anyone that needs a waterproof speaker and needs wireless connectivity with the option of 1/8th inch input jack.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2018

Comments

Discussion in 'Official MaxConsole Reviews' started by realtimesave, Dec 18, 2018.