hit tracker

True Blue - New Dongle and news of support for existing users!

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Oct 19, 2011.

By GaryOPA on Oct 19, 2011 at 5:03 AM
  1. 25,222
    GaryOPA

GaryOPA Master Phoenix Admin Staff Member Top-Dog Brass

Media:
    Design Eng.
    Home Page:
    http://www.O-P-A.biz
    NEWS UPDATE: July 23rd, 2012 -- 'True Blue' has released details on their new dongle!​

It been almost two months since the last news update from the True Blue team, and almost of month of rumors being leaked from Lightake regarding a new dongle coming out, and finally early this morning we got an E-Mail from the developers behind 'True Blue' with a statement regarding this 'new dongle' and also news that all existing customers will be supported!

[​IMG]

Remember to always deal with legit TB resellers like Lightake, Shop 01 Media, FyyGame, ModchipsAustralia, ModChipCentral, FyyGame to make sure you are getting an original product!

OFFICIAL SITE: http://www.TRUEBLUEJB2.com

Since this 'thread' is so long now, here is a direct link to the latest news as of 'July 23, 2012': --> True Blue - New TB Dongle Released

Comments

Discussion in 'Underground PlayStation Scene' started by GaryOPA, Oct 19, 2011.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 229
      Gamba

Gamba Loyal Member

Well, lets see. If GaryOPA comes with good 'solid' news. I might change my mind and sell my soul to the dev.. donglers. Nobody is working on the scene and there is too much blah blah blah.

At least the chinese donglers gets 'it' and supply our very needs. Hell, even my cousin bought a TB dongle over an unknown JPN game TB fix that was recently released.

I can't wait.

2. 26
      Claim main

Claim main Loyal Member

let's see what true blue or paradox will bring us tomorrow...thanks KADO for the info..!

3. 867
      Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Roflmao. If Gary doesn't post, people harrass him "Why no post". If he post, they pretend his words are like a contract. Tomorrow will be tomorrow. Right? If it's Christmas, if it's New Eve, if Paradox guys are sick, doesn't matter. Gary said tomorrow. LOL. Wondering how many days more we will need to read "Give me a date and be sure 100%, Gary, or shush" like if he was involved on this business or the creation of an EBOOT. I want to think who keep post this trash is just a stupid kid on his 11y. I truly don't want to think those losers "going crazy for Gary's posts" are over 18y.. :rolleyes: Meh, luckly ban button works.. :rolleyes:

4. 50
      Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd Loyal Member

I agree with you; there's no need to ask "when are the new games coming?" over and over every day, but people go crazy because there are no official news reports on the TB dongle (and will never be) and Gary is "as close" as possible to that.

I would truly ban the heck out of everyone if this was a thread about Hermes or KMEAW ***free-non-profit-no-charge-hobby*** thread, but since TB is just another "product" that we (the buyers) invested in, we are the strong part of the relationship between seller-buyer (we are the buyers), and not some warez-leecher-kid messing around in the interwebs.

I think that to have some line of communication is great, so I'm thanked that Gary keeps us posted from time to time, but I don't agree in insulting everyone asking for news about TB, because we are owned that much since we bought the product.

Thanks and hope to not get banned for just giving my opinion (I didn't say WHEN NEW GAEMS??? in the whole thread ;))

5. 780
      xPreatorianx

xPreatorianx Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://deviant-generation.com/
      Because millions of people have stated that they will be released when they are released. We will know a general "due date" when Gary confirms that new games are coming down the pipes. People don't seem to understand the basic concept that the TB team is very small, and are actual humans. Which means they do have lives, family, get sick, etc. So for some stupid ass reason, people still have to spam "CAN I HAZ NEW GAMES?!?!" "WHEN IZ NEW GAMEZ COMING OUT YOZ!!!?" So it's considered spam, and the administration is getting sick and tired of seeing the posts. Just like actual intelligent users among us.

Well then sell it to someone and get over it. Or you know - do the damn work yourself. I'm sick and tired of newbies like you getting pissy and impatient because an extremely small team isn't adhering to YOUR SCHEDULE! GET OVER IT!

Just be bloody thankful that we have a method to play new games in the first place.

Not hiding, just sick. But you know that now because we are talking on IRC :p. You know the drill. happens every month.

EDIT: So tl;dr for you "CAN I HAZ NEW GAME UPDATE" noobs - You'll get your update when you see new posts detailing a new round of games that ends with a download link to eboot fixes or an "NFO" detailing the scene release. If you don't see new games pop up on the usual channels, and on here, well then you got your answer. Gary is only giving a general time frame, he's not giving a date set in stone. So if he says "new games might be out on Tuesday or by Thursday" that could potentially mean during the weekend or the following week. Again Gary is only giving a general time frame that he has received from TB. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't like it? Tough shit. Simple as. So sit back, relax, and be bloody patient! Hell grab a beer, go outside, masturbate, etc. Just stop spamming this thread with requests for an update. As you aren't gonna get an update on what's coming like that. Your only gonna get yourself banned because you had to piss off an admin/mod.

6. 867
      Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Neither if was food. Hell. You have billion games, and as EBOOT on your HDD, and still whining "going crazy". WTF.. :rolleyes:

p.s. I hope you feel better, Prea :)

7. 780
      xPreatorianx

xPreatorianx Loyal Member

Home Page:
      http://deviant-generation.com/
      Cheers bud, I appreciate the kind words. But it's gonna be quite awhile before I'm back to full health. I got a lot of doctor visits and potential operations/treatments ahead of me. But heh, that's another story. (not relating to my recent upper respiratory infection. this is a long term problem.)

8. 867
      Bartholomy

Bartholomy Loyal Member

Ah damn. :( Be well soon, we need your posts, as you see hehe :)

9. 4,102
      gDrive

gDrive Not Your Mommas Tranny Clean-Up Crew

Home Page:
      http://techbliss.org
      Yep I know Prea - it was a jokey kind of comment if you know what I mean (but yep we know the drill with your health history).

Also, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA at the "masturbate" comment - some people don't like to "cum" all over their keyboards whilst staring at pictures of certain people so these n00bs feel that they have to chat shit here you see! :p

10. 50
      Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd Loyal Member

I know we have a zillion games already available, but it's irrelevant to the person that bought TB and cares about new games, even if he played only 3 of them, he still wants / deserves these new games (or a halt in development news update - which is not the current case!!!), but he owns that right since he PAYED for the thing and it's not some "freebie" leech.

I speak this but it's not my case: I have a lot of previous games to play and I don't care about new games, what I already wanted are released (Skyrim, Dungeon Siege; some of those).

11. 388
      dsmalls

dsmalls Loyal Member

It's a loosing argument that no one really gives a shit about. I gave up and just decided to play the 10 or so games I really want to play.

12. 2,773
      PatrickBatman

PatrickBatman SCENE MOD Loyal Member

Where's my JOUST eboot! I've been waiting for nearly 30 years!

13. 26
      Claim main

Claim main Loyal Member

I am confused..I see days tuesday I see words and at the end everyone is blame everybody and that is sad..we all know that something will pop up today let's wait and see..and as gravox said if nothing by the end if the week then blame true blue,paradox because they promise big titles and nothing came out !!

14. 25,222
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      No one is to blame, everyone just needs to 'hold their breath', that is the hard facts of life, alot of people were busy visiting family and friends over the holidays, and one 'key' member I know is still waiting at the airport for his delayed fight to get home, so give everyone a break, good things come to those that can wait!

15. 26
      Claim main

Claim main Loyal Member

Seems to me that creators of True Blue HAVE TO BE some of the devs that "left the scene" because the pattern is just too obvious. True Blue made promises of "a bunch of xmas gifts" and all they gave their users to play with during the holidays is a big black dildo. Also, the lack of new eboots and patches is blamed on JB King. Yes, you read it well, the pirates are butthurt over the fact that other pirates are pirating their piracy enabler. And that's just wrong!

I think that the wave of useless japanese fixes for games that nobody's interested in (along with no news whatsoever on fixes for games that people ACTUALLY WANT TO PLAY) is the best possible proof that True Blue is done. Hate me all you want but time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

Obviously they are butthurt lol. They failed in their 2.4 update so are probably hard at work trying to find other ways to prevent piracy of their piracy.
      In the meantime, more clones will likely appear much cheaper to take advantage of the (however many games) that can now be played.
      If they fail (see:epic) to secure their place in the market they will be forced to flee or suddenly appear (reappear) to be the ones who end the tyranny of DRM dongles simply to piss off those who were competing by releasing a free version.

Scene has always been about freedom and to close it up and actually condone it by buying DRM is anti-scene. I for one have no sympathy for those "anti-scene"

16. 12
      mrsoczi

mrsoczi Loyal Member

I wouldn't put it in such harsh words, but the problem with the eboots today is the lack of good "customer" communication. A simple "hey, chill guys... we have JB-King and Christmas on our asses and we must delay things" would be cool. I know that Gary said that a few times, but as GraVoX said it: Gary is just the middle man. Such info on the official page would suffice.

17. 25,222
      GaryOPA

Media:
      Design Eng.
      Home Page:
      6 new EBOOTs were released on Xmas, yeah there was another 6 planned, but JB-King quickly put a stop to that. -- But the 'clone wars' will continue and you will see another update and more releases, as TB and other 'key' members are not going anyplace, they come to far to turn around and disappear, as they have some many great things still in store, that will make those that 'buy' into the 'cloners' lies just that. -- Yeah 'part' of the scene should be freedom, but not everything can be done for free sadly, there is cost to living and people seem to forgot their always been a history 'modchips' etc in the Playstation world, the PS1, the PS2, it was not until almost the last year did the PS2 become 'FREE' with the amazing 'dvd exploit' and even then people starting charging to fill memory cards with the software.

As for Japanese games, the funny thing is that is good percentage of customers, alot of people want 'import' games, in some countries it is almost impossible to get those games, and english ones some are never released, there is large percentage that only 'pirate' imports because they want to see and play them, there is a huge market for it, even if it is not your kind of games.

All games will be released at some point, it just takes time, it not as easy as people think.

18. 50
      Dan_Aykroyd

Dan_Aykroyd Loyal Member

@Gravox:
      Thanks for respecting my opinion and not applying the Warhammer (Banhammer? :D) EBOOT fix on me

@Gary:
      Thanks for explaining and going deep over and over the same things for users that still inquiry or have reasonable doubts, instead of going nuts and hitting everyone! (I know I probably would!)

Happy new year everyone!

19. 0
      samdrlvt

samdrlvt Guest

Thanks for explanation Gary. The truth is that this is the only place we can get the closest information about True Blue and that is thank to your inside information with the key members.

As paying tb owners we need the latest updates on information possible

20. 3
      Onibaku

Onibaku Loyal Member

I actually bought TB just for japanese games. At first TB didn't appeal to me at all because of the lack of japanese games support, but they already released every AAA japanese title this year.

Right now, since im waiting for a replacement, Im more interested in seeing a recovery mode for bricked dongles rather than new eboots.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.