hit tracker

[Tutorial] How to Get on PSN using Yet Another Bypass 1.8 for Noobs

Discussion in 'PS3 Modding Tutorials' started by amp2006, Apr 28, 2013.

1. 339
    amp2006

amp2006 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

fighting ISIS alongside with Peshmerge
    Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    hey guys i just wanted to share this brief guide about using YAB 1.8 to get on PSN because a lot of members and users still dont know how to use it .

in this Method PC is required .

PC Side

1- download YAB 1.8 (Google it) and extract it to desktop or anywhere .
    2-Open That Folder and run YABStart and noting will appear just a black screen will flashes .but its thats how its running .
    3-now to get your IP for your Active Network Wireless or Lan Go to Start and then click on Run then type CMD and after that type Ipconfig it should appear a list Networks now take a note the Active one and remember it its something like this : 192.168.137.1 and close cmd.

Note :i have Rogero 4.31 v 2.05 and also Rebug Spoofer 4.40 is installed and active .

PS3 Side :

1- Go To Setting and Internet Connection Settings >Custom>Choose either Wired Connection or Wireless>IP Address Setting Automatic >DHCP Do Not Set >DNS Setting Automatic >MTU Automatic >Proxy Server Use :filed the IP Address of your Active Connection IP in Address and use 27 in Port No. you can change it if you want in Config.>UPnP Enable >now Press X to save the Setting and test the Connection .

thats it should be all set and working .

some Notes : if you got IP Succeeded and Internet Connection Failed then just turn off any Firewall
    and remember when you turn of your PC and turn on again to get on Online just use Step 2 in PC side .

2. 339
    amp2006

amp2006 Staff Member Clean-Up Crew

fighting ISIS alongside with Peshmerge
    Home Page:
    http://www.maxconsole.com
    looks like Rebug team has just released 4.41 spoofer so forget this one for now .

3. 17
    19willy74

19willy74 Loyal Member

Hi MacAmb do you know if it is working Yab at the moment? Cause there isn't a rebug 4.46 spoof.
    2 quick question:

1. Is it dangerous to get banned?
    2. Will i be able to syncro my trophies gained?

Thanks.

4. 30
    MrMotivation101

MrMotivation101 Loyal Member

Dont sync trophies EVER. I think I just got banned using this or maybe they banned my PC infomartion because if I take it off and just try to sign in like normal. I get update message not system ban

5. 17
    19willy74

19willy74 Loyal Member

Thanks bro for the information :D