hit tracker

Tutorial : How to install DLC for the Cobra ODE

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by freddy75, Oct 6, 2013.

1. 2,017
    DarkKitarist

DarkKitarist <b>Forum's Guitarist</b><br /><i>MaxConsole Mew-Me Loyal Member

Student Gamer that works in a bank :P
  2. 4
    duranyard

duranyard Loyal Member

hey guyz i want to install uncharted 2 dlc it have some edat and raps file i used to install these dlc on my cfw using reactpsn how can these dlc can install on cobra ode ps3 so how can i activate edat raps file

3. 94
    Doomgaze

Doomgaze Loyal Member

Trucker
    Did you try copying all the file in the correct folder with your manager and boot the game to see what happen?
    i have installed dlc that have edat, sdat files the same way this tutorial explain.. it worked. at the beginning my ps3 have freeze
    i rebooted my ps3, after that i rebooted the game again and all my dlc was working. the dlc i installed didn't have any raps files but i presume it doesn't really manner it should work, as long as the file is in the proper path on your hdd.

4. 6
    thiennghia

thiennghia Loyal Member

Anybody here is playing Pes 2013 with superslim 4k cobra ode hack? I couldnt update the data pack 6( or any previous data pack) for my superslim 4k ode.I have downloaded 2 files from data pack ( dt0f.img & pes13pv ) but i dont know how to install them.pls, anyone help me where to put these files to make an update.Thanks

5. 5
    heretic_templar

heretic_templar Loyal Member

I downloaded BLUS30853 - [MASS EFFECT 3 + ALL DLC] version and cant get the DLC to work. Tried the tutorial instructions for DLC installation but the game doesnt install on the internal HDD of my PS3. ..so I installed multiman 4.46 on my ps3. Browsed to the dev_hdd0/game folder. Tried the create folder command. No dice. So I looked around, and saw the wisdom in upgrading to 4.50 version, but now am unable to update MM. Error message is that I have installed incomplete version of MM and then PS3 hangs. Cant reinstall even after deleting MM from XMB.

Any and all help is welcome... Any other method of dlc installation I can try?

COBRA ODE PS3 OFW 4.53, ME3 +DLC EXEtrimALL and propJOE version

6. 5
    heretic_templar

heretic_templar Loyal Member

Now looking at Sonicman as manager, created the BLUS folder and copied the extracted dlc folder into it...will know shortly....if this works how to install multiple dlc?

7. 23
    chaos014

chaos014 Loyal Member

Thanksssssss alot

8. 6
    Cakecicle

Cakecicle Loyal Member

Can you just drop everything on a single folder for multiple DLCs or only one at a time? Thanks.

9. 54
    aymensuhail

aymensuhail Loyal Member

Guyz please can u tell me how yo install dlc by using sonicman manager because I couldn't install the SLC by using this method please help

10. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

I followed this Tutorial yesterday and it worked fine, but I didn't use Comgenie, I used multiMAN and FTP to transfer the files in step 3, 4 and 5. Just boot multiMAN like a game and open the file Manager. Just let it run as it runs an FTP server automatically, use your PC and FileZilla to FTP to your PS3 IP address and transfer the files to the right folders.

Works like a charm installed the DLC for The Last Of Us, GT6 and Watch Dogs.

11. 54
    aymensuhail

aymensuhail Loyal Member

Guy I am stuck ..help please ..in order to install dlc should the be updated to the last version or it will work with the old version

12. 4,823
    SDeath

SDeath Loyal Member

Always update the game to the latest version, after that install the DLC.

13. 12
    Bazi2572

Bazi2572 Loyal Member

Hi,
    I have PS3 with Cobra ODE on version 4.55 and I am trying to install The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC, but I just can't do it. When I try to copy files from USB to PS3 hard drive it does't do anything. I tried with MultiMAN, SonicMAN and Comgenie's awesome file manager but it is not working.
    Any idea what is wrong?

I also tried installing pkg with SonicMAN, I can install the update, but when I instal install1 pkg it installs only part of the pkg (4MB of more than 3GB). I am using DUPLEX release.

Thanks for help.

EDIT: I fixed it with creating new folder before copying files.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2014
  14. 214
    pichotas

pichotas Loyal Member

Link on the UPDATE section is not working !
    is there another link for the updated section ?

Thanks

15. 105
    yonut32

yonut32 Loyal Member

What about installing updates? What folder do they go in?

16. 8
    zumbae

zumbae Loyal Member

Hi,

im new with all this stuff, i've read all the post in this threat,
    and i ll be thankfull if anyone can help me, about PES 2014 DATA PACK (BLES01930)
    i have the same version of the game and the dlc also,
    running on PS3 cfw. 4.55 with cobra,
    trying with CFM to create folder or move folder, or everything...
    dlc not working for me ??
    what can i do ?
    thx in advance :)

17. 168
    Shicam

Shicam Loyal Member

18. 8
    zumbae

zumbae Loyal Member

19. 8
    zumbae

zumbae Loyal Member

Hey Shican, thx so much, i've copy them, but again they dont work, maybe they are in wrong folder,
    did u know where exacly to put it, cos i have:

1 folder BLES01930 (which come when i install the data pack from konami, before i play the game)
    2 folder BLES01930_DATAPACK (which i created for the data pack) (cos the data pack have may files [USRDIR], icon, param.. )

i try to put all data packs in the first folder where automatically comes from konami, but that way dont work, I've seen on the other ps3 they must be in separate folders,

what i do wrong ?

20. 168
    Shicam

Shicam Loyal Member

Try not to copied them by your self. Put pkg file on usb and install package with Sonicman.