hit tracker

Tutorial : How to install DLC for the Cobra ODE

Discussion in 'Tutorials' started by freddy75, Oct 6, 2013.

1. 8
    zumbae

zumbae Loyal Member

the real problem is that i cant install from Sonicman, when i click on the folder named ''PACKAGES'' nothing happens, its weird, right ?
    do i try with another version of Sonicman, same happens again, why i cant access to that folder of packages ???

2. 361
    EAGLE-1

EAGLE-1 Loyal Member

Hello guys,i just need to asj if this metod still work in super slim 4k consoles with 4.65 ?? because a get error 800 when try to enter the Comgenie's awesome file manager so i just need to know if this metod dont work anymore in the new swap consoles?? thanks

3. 1
    Bananapeanut

Bananapeanut Loyal Member

what do i do if i have a game that is blus and the dlc is npub :(

4. 5
    Turkey_9090

Turkey_9090 Loyal Member

SORUMLU
    4k SUPERSLIM 4:55 sonic bearing v3.0 playstatıon movie starter installation disc error 80010017 is not in the code swaps What is 4k s solution? thanks

5. 10
    igraonica

igraonica Loyal Member

Hello, I'm really bother with this console ... 3004, ofw 5.30 4.66..Cobra go .. do you have a link or tutorial for a complete installation (after installation Cobra went to Sony) So throw COBRA and PS3_GAMES folder on the HDD and their accurate sadrzaj..ma vanished completely, but here everything is from some parts, but to do it all in a row ... I use the original game in the dVD room, Moye if no swap disk, and if you have some data that will let me in further work with this console help! I'd really appreciate it !!!

6. 11
    Esso

Esso Loyal Member

Guys I Need Help I Copied TLOU Left Behind (BCES01585) To hdd0/Game But When i run The Game It's Just TLOU Without The DLC, What Can I DO !!!

7. 46
    zas

zas Loyal Member

I have installed the DLC for asuras wrath (blus) including fix, form 2 different sources, via pkg install and file manager, but still cant get it to work, it doesnt give me any error message, the contents simply dont appear in game.

do you know whats wrong? am i supposed to do something else to activate it?

8. 11
    MustafaSala7

MustafaSala7 Loyal Member

can u tell me how to do this in the consequence and the executioner please

9. 7
    acemutha

acemutha Loyal Member

Hello,
    Can you please update the links as they don't work anymore

Thank you

10. 10
    igraonica

igraonica Loyal Member

Hello everyone, please, I'm new , I have Cobra ODE 5.10 and , if there was anyone complete video installation and all that is needed in order to play ????